S&P Capital IQ

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Intern Interview

New York, NY (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at S&P Capital IQ in January 2010.

Interview Details Met them at a career fair and submitted my resume for an interview. Interview consisted of a technical test that had design and database components. Afterwards, I talked about my past experiences and how they were relevant to this job.

Interview Question – Tell me about a project you worked on at your last job.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at S&P Capital IQ

Worked for S&P Capital IQ? Contribute to the Community!

S&P Capital IQ Videos

S&P Capital IQ – Why Work for Us?

About S&P Capital IQ S&P Capital IQ is the powerful new combination of offerings previously provided by Capital IQ, elements of S&P including Global Credit Portal and MarketScope Advisor, enterprise solutions such as… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at S&P Capital IQ Business Analyst Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by S&P Capital IQ employees and interview candidates.