SRA International

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intelligence Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at SRA International.

Interview Details Panel interview with 7 interviewers asking questions simultaneously. Questions are phrased in a way to judge the individuals character and what skill sets they can bring to the team. Only one interview is conducted and then an evaluation is done to determine how qualified each applicant is for a given position. Once an offer is extended a background check for govt. clearance is required before start date.

Interview Question – Must understand the company and who it provides services to.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Little negotiating

Washington, DC (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at SRA International in September 2010.

Interview Details The interview was mostly behavioral, with the hiring manager asking a lot of questions about where I thought I would be a good fit. She was constantly taking notes on the keywords I was dropping. Towards the end, she asked the regular, "how much am I looking for", to which I replied with my threshold. She didn't seem too enthusiastic about my threshold, which was in the norm with my age and experience.

Regardless, they were friendly, courteous and professional.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for SRA international?   Answer Question

Arlington, VA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at SRA International in March 2008.

Interview Details The process requires you to interview with two levels of management, generally a site lead and project/program manager. This can really help you if the interview with the lower manager doesn't go as well as you planned or they aren't quite sure of your capabilities, which is what I experienced. I clicked with the project manager because we had similar backgrounds and he could verify my abilities through a mutual network of people. The recruiters are well-organized and are generally on time to meet you and ensure that you aren't left alone while waiting on the interview team. I only went through one round of interviews and was offered a position the next day.

Interview Question – The first interviewer frequently questioned what he perceived to be my lack of experience.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – For contracts that need immediate fill, they will offer a sign-on bonus to start quickly. Great if you're unemployed or willing to burn bridges with your old employer.

Worked for SRA International? Contribute to the Community!