Sabre

Updated 13 Nov 2014
Updated 13 Nov 2014

2.9

BPI Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Sabre.

Took 06 weeks, interviewed for multiple positions and finally was offered two. The interview was pretty easy and conversational. The final round is always on-campus and they introduce you to the entire facility before you begin the final interview process- which is great.

They do not negotiate with interns

Data Analyst Interview

Good experience with interview. Met with all the team members. It was a comfortable environment and less pressure interview. The interview was mostly about my skillset and past work experience. The interview was for 2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions were asked. Just had to talk about my work experience.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sabre.

Found the job on LinkedIn, phone call/email from recruiter to set up interview, phone interview with potential mentor and in person meeting with potential mentor and hiring manager. Questions mainly pertained to my previous work experience because they were trying to assess whether or not I could fit the job description.

For the most part, they want to see if you can get the job done with little hand holding.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to create a business process. How did you go about it?   Answer Question
    Interns were generally paid the same. If you were in your masters, expect around $30/hr. Undergrads had between $18-25.

Senior Brand Marketing Program Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sabre.

Contacted a recruiter and was hooked up with this position as a match. About a week later I had a phone interview scheduled with the hiring manager - the call was very focused on skills and competency rather than cultural/personal fit.

They filled the position internally a couple days later.

Interview Questions
    • All very focused on skills and knowledge necessary for the position as well as why I was interested in it.   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

1st round : apti test
    2nd round : tech interview
    3rd round : hr interview

tech interview on programming
    apti test on math
    hr interview on getting to know you

the hr ppl were nice but the tech ppl were difficult.

apti test was on reg quant and programming

final interview was diff

New Graduate Leadership Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sabre in October 2014.

I applied through college career website, heard back from them in 3 weeks to schedule an on campus interview. The interview consists of two 30 minutes back to back interviews, one talking about your past work and leadership experience. The other one is some questions testing your analytic thinking, kind of like consulting cases but a lot simpler.

Operations Research Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sabre.

Applied through school career website and was invite to a interview after few days. Interview questions: behavior question; technique questions; optimization modeling questions. Also, why Sabre? Why do you want to work for them?

Software Developer, Contributor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sabre.

They give a presentation about saber ,then there was a 40 minutes test with 30 question from English,aptitude and technical .then selected candidates go for the interview in which they ask about projects ,some basic c and java questions .
    They take candidates basis on there communication skills.

Relocation

Principal Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sabre.

The application to interview process was straightforward. Received a call from in-house recruiter as an initial interest screen and then a callback the next day to set up an in-person interview about 2-weeks in advance.

2 panel, 3-person interviews using standard behavioral questions. The entire interview process was underwhelming. The hiring manager and next level up were late and seemed distracted throughout the process.

Associate Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sabre in August 2014.

Applied on campus
    3-4 rounds
    first round = aptitude + basic technical questions
    second round = technical interview where they ask questions based on your resume and your projects
    third round = HR interview, again questions based on resume, strengths and weaknesses

fourth round = Tech/Informal round, they ask a few coding questions and make you optimize the code