Sabre Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

interviewed at Sabre in October 2012.

In the first interview they put me with a person from different department who as turned out had no idea how department I was interested in worked. He seemed annoyed that I was asking him questions about that department and repeatedly said he doesn't know anything about it.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty much basic interview for marketing internship ( no cases, no technical stuff). First question was why you want to work for them.   Answer Question

Software Developer, Contributor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Sabre.

They give a presentation about saber ,then there was a 40 minutes test with 30 question from English,aptitude and technical .then selected candidates go for the interview in which they ask about projects ,some basic c and java questions .
    They take candidates basis on there communication skills.

Relocation

Principal Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Southlake, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sabre.

The application to interview process was straightforward. Received a call from in-house recruiter as an initial interest screen and then a callback the next day to set up an in-person interview about 2-weeks in advance.

2 panel, 3-person interviews using standard behavioral questions. The entire interview process was underwhelming. The hiring manager and next level up were late and seemed distracted throughout the process.

Product Support Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sabre in August 2011.

First there is a screening call; the a motivational call if you are not living in Poland at the moment; CBI call in different languages since you will need to speak English plus one or two other European languages with Sabre customers

Interview Questions
    • following the STAR model they ask you about how is for you to work in team and how you have solved difficult situations   View Answer

Contributor Software QA Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kraków (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sabre in April 2013.

First is telephone interview to check your overall knowledge of java, etc.
    Second you have interview in Sabre with one or two teams.
    This second phase tooks from 1 to 2 hours

Interview Questions
    • all questions are rather logical and appropriate   View Answer

Senior Principal Product Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Sabre in February 2010.

Group interviews, one on one and sometimes brought in to interview with the VP. Initial interview is usually with the internal HR recruiter. The individuals interviewing in a group are mostly peers. Some peers have experience interviewing where others are clearly inept at the process.

Senior Release Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sabre in June 2010.

I heard from the hiring manager directly for a phone interview. When I came in for the interview there were more than 5 people present. I heard back fairly quickly and it appeared they were anxious to get the position filled. During the interview I was a little surprised at the simplicity of the questions.

Interview Questions
    • It's been a while since I interviewed but I really can't remember any really difficult questions. As far as technical, the questions were more probing around the process they were trying to implement.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was pretty short. I negotiated more time off, but that was about it.

Principal Business Operations and Planning Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Sabre.

Handled as a panel interview. Questions focus on resource management, planning and tracking experience. T&I management and department budgeting were also critical areas. Went through 1st round of individual interviews, second round of panel, third round of management interviews before final negotiations. Final negotiations went several rounds as HR was determined to negotiate my price down. I had to stick to my numbers over several weeks before finally getting what I wanted.

Interview Questions
    HR picked a number and stuck to it. I walked. They finally came back with a new number. I increased mine. We settled on my number.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Sabre.

More or less 1-way interview which did not allow for the candidate to ask questions. 100% of interview was over phone. Would have preferred some face time with hiring manager as well as VP. Communication was limited due to 3rd party being involved. Company need to do better in this area

Interview Questions
    • Not given the whole picture of the situation prior to accepting the offer. Would have preferred to understand the situation better as well provide thorough understanding of skillset   Answer Question

Release Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Sabre.

Applied online. Helps to know people on the inside. If you can find someone inside the company to get your resume to hiring manager, the better. You still have to apply online though. Interview was basically behavioral. Pretty easy interview process. Some technical positions might have to do some white board programming.

Make sure you get everything in writing.

Worked for Sabre? Contribute to the Community!