Safilo

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Safilo.

Interview Details I planned ahead and brought a business plan to interview, I spoke from a business owners' point-of-view, I dressed the part, and thought of myself already in the job before I walked in to the interview.

Interview Question – Would I consider a different brand in leu of the one for which I was interviewing?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Firm, I held my ground for what I was worth and got it.

Stock Controller Interview

Johannesburg (South Africa)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Safilo.

Interview Details had two interviews, both very pleasant. first one +-40 minutes, second one two hours. no difficult questions, just straight forward normal questions. received the contract in about two weeks time since initial interview.

Interview Question – had no difficult questions, just the normal questions with follow up questions on my responses.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none, its a temporary position for six months, then I will get permanently employed.
however they did offer me more than they said they would during the interview, even without me asking.

Very Easy Interview

Ir Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Safilo in November 2010.

Interview Details really busy and looking for a more senior

Interview Question – how many year of experience   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Safilo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Safilo interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Safilo employees and interview candidates.