Sapphire Technologies

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Web Designer Interview

Richmond, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Sapphire Technologies in March 2008.

Interview Details Sapphire personal were aggressive and diligent in seeking my information and placing me within the hiring company. Emails and calls were abundant keeping me informed all along the 6 week period from initial contact through placement. The staff were professional and friendly, welcoming me into consulting with great support and confidence building.

Interview Question – There were no difficulties aside from the time involved which was out of their control to the best of my knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered a benefits plan rate vs. a higher hourly rate w/o benefits. The 6 month term was extended for another 6 months with no chance. After 1 year, I asked for more. They asked for a description of how my duties changed. I provided it. I got the raise and an extension for a full year--the maximum within the corporate structure of the hiring company.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sapphire Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sapphire Technologies Web Designer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sapphire Technologies employees and interview candidates.