Schlumberger

2.9

427 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schlumberger in May 2010.

I applied online and within 2 weeks I got a mail from the HR people saying that they are interested in my application. Within a week from that I got called to a 1:1 interview with HR representatives. The questions were behavioural, but they asked me around 15 to 20 questions. I have my second round interview with the operations manager tomorrow.

Interview Questions
  • How do you think a typical day of work at Schlumberger would be?   Answer Question
  • How do you thinking your working environment would be at Schlumberger?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Schlumberger in July 2009.

Interviewed and recruited in Australia. Two rounds of interview. 1 Round was face to face HR interview, 2nd interview was a group interview.

Interview Questions
    Place and segment of assignment

Field Engineer Interview

First interview was on campus. Second interview they flew me out to Bakersfield CA where we did group activities and presentations until about 3am. Then we woke up and had a field trip as well as exit interviews one on one. I am currently awaiting an offer, and its been 1 1/2 weeks.

Field Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Schlumberger.

Brought a group of us to a district office and proceeded to keep us awake all night to see if we could handle long hours. Personality tests, team building etc.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think you can stay awake for long periods of time and remain standing for that time.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Called for an on-campus interview after the career fair. First-round interview as basic questions about behavior and how you work in teams. They never got back to me for a second-round, so i assume it went nowhere. Overall the interview was pretty easy and only around 20 minutes long. They were friendly and were interested in you.

Field Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Schlumberger.

It was a pretty standard procedure. They asked about things on your resume and if you can handle long working hours. There were two interviewers and both were very nice. One of the interviewer did most of the asking, while the other would just take notes

Interview Questions
    • Do you work well in groups after having very little sleep?   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Schlumberger.

Received an email from recruiter to set up an on campus interview. Scheduled interview with relative ease. Mainly went over my resume during interview. Asked a few behavioral questions. Overall a positive experience.

Field Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Schlumberger.

The 1st interview at my university's career fair was standard and did not get very technical. The 2nd interview, however, was designed to make new hires realize that the working hours will be difficult and that if you like being in touch with your family, this isn't the job for you. There are lots of hands-on team building exercises and minimal sleep over the 2.5 days.

Interview Questions
    • Collaborating with the other interviewees to come up with a presentation on one of the segments.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Schlumberger.

Applied online, and heard back 1 month after. Got invited for an interview, which consists of self presentation of a few minutes, group activity and followed by announcement for the shortlisted candidates for round 1 interview.

Field Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schlumberger.

After I got a on campus interview, I had a second interview at TX. I had a presentation about their production with a group. They ask about technical questions about their products. Furthermore, we visited on hydro fracturing site at 8:00 am and move to wire line site until 5:00pm.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about how you'd deal with the lifestyle of a field engineer - long hours, remote locations, etc   Answer Question