Schneider Electric

Updated 10 Nov 2014

2.7

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Schneider Electric.

Aptitude Test. 90 questions. Including Verbal and Logical Reasoning Questions. Tech and HR interview were mixed. The interview lasted 15 minutes. Basic technical skills were tested and leadership roles were looked upon and given weightage. Circuit Theory questions, microprocesssors, microcontrollers were asked. All you need is to be sound in your fundamentals and you can easily ace the interview. Confident speaking and good extra curriculars will get you through the HR round.

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Schneider Electric in September 2014.

very easy..they gave case studies and asked us to sell some stuff..overall total fun..key is to keep talking .. and of course making sense..they oly check ur patience levels... and they check your language as well as convincing capability..

Interview Questions
    • they gave some situations and asked us about how we would react to it   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Schneider Electric in August 2014.

Applied through campus - almost all engineering branches were eligible. First round was a MCQ Test - conducted online for over a 1000 students, containing 30 questions - quants, verbal and logical - around 200 were shortlisted. Group discussions were conducted for 10 people at a time with standard topics. 65 people were called for interviews - 3 interviewers per student - 1 technical, 1 hr and 1 senior vice president - questions like "about yourself", "what drives you" etc. followed by technologies worked on - like php, android, .net etc and projects - fixed job location - bangalore and 2 years service agreement.

Interview Questions
    • How do different softwares interact with each other?   View Answer

Location issue and a 2 year service agreement of 2L

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schneider Electric in August 2014.

Duration: 1-2 weeks
    Stages: 1. Written Test
                 2. Group Discussion
                 3. Personal Interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Schneider Electric in August 2014.

I applied at schneider electric through campus recruitments. Initial written test which consisted of aptitude and verbal and logical questions and length of test was 2 hours.Then a group discussion then technical and HR interview and the result was announced the next day

No Negotiation

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schneider Electric in September 2013.

applied via college
    very low package offered

easy technical interview

HR interview on phone
    will you like to work in sales?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Schneider Electric in August 2013.

I was a part of on-campus placement drive at VIT University. Two persons from Mumbai took my interview

Interview Questions
    • What do you want to do after spending 2 years at Schneider electric?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

The Hiring process involves 3 rounds.
    (1) The first round consists of Online Aptitude Test(Verbal+LR+Analytical).
    60 questions in 1 hour with no negative marking.
    (2) Then,it was followed by a Group Discussion
    (3) Finally an interview involving all Technical,Managerial and HR questions.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult but they test you on every project and every aspect you present in your resume.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Firstly,we had a written test which consisted of multiple choice questions including aptitude, verbal logic, english ,etc. Then for those who cleared the written round there was a presentation for about 45 mins. After presentation interview process started. The interview started with the most basic question - "Tell me something about yourself", about the internship that have been done followed by a number of technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Why aren't you joining the company in which you have already been selected although the package difference is almost negligible between the two.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schneider Electric.

Written round with aptitude questions followed by a group discussion and a personal interview.
    Pretty much standard questions.Applied on campus

Interview Questions
    • what can you expect the it industry to be in the next 5 years   View Answer