Schneider Electric Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions & Reviews

8 interviews

2.9

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pune (India)
Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in September 2013.

applied via college
very low package offered

easy technical interview

HR interview on phone
will you like to work in sales?

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vellore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Schneider Electric in August 2013.

The Hiring process involves 3 rounds.
    (1) The first round consists of Online Aptitude Test(Verbal+LR+Analytical).
    60 questions in 1 hour with no negative marking.
    (2) Then,it was followed by a Group Discussion
    (3) Finally an interview involving all Technical,Managerial and HR questions.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult but they test you on every project and every aspect you present in your resume.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vellore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

I was a part of on-campus placement drive at VIT University. Two persons from Mumbai took my interview

Interview Questions
    • What do you want to do after spending 2 years at Schneider electric?   View Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Firstly,we had a written test which consisted of multiple choice questions including aptitude, verbal logic, english ,etc. Then for those who cleared the written round there was a presentation for about 45 mins. After presentation interview process started. The interview started with the most basic question - "Tell me something about yourself", about the internship that have been done followed by a number of technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Why aren't you joining the company in which you have already been selected although the package difference is almost negligible between the two.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Vellore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Written round with aptitude questions followed by a group discussion and a personal interview.
    Pretty much standard questions.Applied on campus

Interview Questions
    • what can you expect the it industry to be in the next 5 years   View Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Schneider Electric in May 2012.

There was only one interview, which followed an on-campus company presentation. Registration for the interview was done immediately after the presentation, though attendance to the presentation was not required. All sutdents who were willing to wait for their turn to be interviewed had access to an interview. Questions were basic HR questions, no technical or practical questions were asked, and no specifics about the job description were provided nor could be acquired through questions by the interviewee. Successful applicants were later asked if they had a valid passport and visa and were required to do an on-line exam covering verbal and mathematical and a personality test. Job offers were given a week after this.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we consider you for the position? What makes you stand out among other applicants?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in September 2010.

It was a challenging interviwe. I was asked about family background, Projects, Future ambitions, etc.
    People were friendly, open and enthusiastic.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in January 2012.

Interview was through a referral.The interview process was:
    1.A 1-1 interview to check for communication skills
    2.A written round consisting of technical questions(C programs) and analytic questions
    3.A group interview, mostly questions on my internship project

Current market value for the position was offered

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!