Sendero Business Services

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Or Consultant Interview

Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sendero Business Services in January 2013.

Interview Details After filling out an application I was invited in for a two hour interview. Everyone was very nice and but there were two very strange aspects of the process.
1) They decided what position I was qualified for after the interview....I didn't know which position I was interviewing for.
2) Two weeks after the interview I still hadn't heard anything...later that week I check my mail and they had sent me my rejection letter via snail mail....up until that point all communication had been via email and phone...

Interview Question – How would you implement a CRM application? Begin with how you would choose the software through implementation.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sendero Business Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sendero Business Services Analyst Or Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sendero Business Services employees and interview candidates.