Seton House Group Ltd.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Residential Instructor Interview

Residential Instructor
San Antonio, TX (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Seton House Group Ltd. in August 2010.

Interview Details I applied through a job fair they had at the site. The application was lengthy, but mostly about how you would respond to different types of situations. i then had a one-on-one interview where my interviewer asked me what experience I had working with teenagers and how I would respond if one yelled at me. Then I was invited back for a group panel interview which was basically an orientation to the site to see if it was a good fit for us.

Interview Question – What experience do you have working with teenagers?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Even though I was offered the position, I did not feel like I had enough experience working with infants to be able to teach teenage girls how to care for them.

Worked for Seton House Group Ltd.? Contribute to the Community!