Sogeti Interview Questions

Updated 2 Sep 2014
Updated 2 Sep 2014

2.6

Manager Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Overland Park, KS (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS (US)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sogeti in April 2013.

1 interview.
    Some technical questions ,mostly STAR format.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate. It was a good offer.

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Sogeti.

They have you come in early in the morning and stay for 3-4 hours. Interviews are with multiple people and there is a good mix of technical and soft skills. Some mix the two quite fluidly.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sogeti.

An initial phone screen with a HR rep, got invited to the office. Chat with the same rep for over an hour about the company. Then spoke to a developer who wasn't very friendly. He just didn't seem like he was having a good day and it rubbed on me.

Consultant Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a week or so. A phone interview was scheduled and the interviewer called at the expected time. We discussed the company and its operations before addressing the job itself. At this point, it was mutually determined that their office was not a good fit for me, but that my skills might fit the needs of another Sogeti office. Overall, a positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, though I was surprised to find that they were looking for a consultant with programming experience.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dayton, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Sogeti.

I applied through my university's career website and got a call about a week later. I did a phone interview then went into HQ for an interview with the execs.

It was nice to see the execs cared about meeting prospective employees fresh out of college. But the actual interviews with them were revealing. My supposed 'technical interview' was with an executive who had not done programming in years. He asked me to explain what Github was. This is very ironic considering the 5 hours I spent there they preached about adapting to new technologies and challenges.

I didn't get an offer from them but I think it's because I've never programmed in java. I was frankly surprised I got as far as I did considering everything they build is in java.

PS some programs (like the one I was applying for) require you to do a two week bootcamp in Dayton. They don't explain this up front. There is nothing to do in Dayton.

Consultant Interview

Applied through career fair had interview the next week/ 2 Interviews with supervisor and HR which turned into job offer.

Interview Questions

I dont want to live in Dayton

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lincoln, NE (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sogeti in February 2013.

Had one interview that went well. Was asked to have a second interview and then there was no response to confirm a second interview date and time. Follow through is quite poor. Very disappointed and would never do business with them if I am in a position to select a service provider in the future. Moreover they called me and I did not apply to them ! Not a way to build a reputation for professionalism!

BI Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sogeti in January 2013.

Initially had phone interview with the recruiter that was pretty basic. After the phone interview I had two interviews with a Senior Consultant and Manager that were generally about background and history. Following those I interviewed with the Manager and then the geographic VP, both of which were general "get to know you" type questions and more of the same. The final interview was on the phone with the practice lead that I would be placed in.

Interview Questions
    • Hardest part was the interview with the practice lead. Actual technical questions were asked regarding technical skills I had listed.   Answer Question
    Very little negotiation on salary.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sogeti.

There were about 6 interviews in total. I had 4 phone interviews and the remaining 2 were in the office. All but one interviewer were pleasant to speak to and gave me time to ask them questions about the company and their experiences. This was important because I spoke with a variety of senior employees.

Interview Questions
    • Being a business analyst and not having too much prior experience with SQL, the toughest questions were regarding joining conditions.   Answer Question
    I was at the top of my pay scale for the position so there was no room for negotiation.

Entry Level IT Consultant Interview

Was called from a job fair and they basically asked about my schooling and my final semester's grade. It was a light phone interview, but now I have another interview set up and they would like to see some of the work I've done in school.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't think that any questions were too difficult. It was pretty formal talking mainly to see if I was still interested in the job.   Answer Question