Southern Company Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Southern Company.

About a week after I applied online I was invited to take the EEI test. I took the test which was a little challenging because it was timed and some answers required a multi step process to answer. The trainer did give a guide to go by to answer these questions which was easy to follow. After I finished, I was told that at the end of the week I would be able to call this 1800 number to check to see if I had passed. Honestly, I thought I had failed and before I could call, I was contacted by a HR and told that I had been selected to move forward. I went for my interview that following week. This was a panel interview with several HR people and the manager of the office I was working in. Make sure you make eye contact with everyone in the room when speaking. A few hours after my interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • None were to hard, just make sure that you take your time and think about the question before you answer.   Answer Question
I did not negotiate. It was the pay I was looking for.