Southwest Airlines Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Southwest Airlines in February 2012.

HR recruiter reached me for an updated resume. After an HR screening, an onsite interview was arranged. 4 people including HR and hiring manger and future colleagues panel interview. No technical questions but most behaviour questions. Finally I found that they just wanted to hire AA layoffed people instead of me without any airling experience. Everybody was friendly. But HR was kind of unprefessional. Overall process was a good one.

Interview Questions
  • What can you see urself in future 5 years?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Southwest Airlines

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Southwest Airlines in August 2010.

Had to describe the projects that I worked on and also write java code on the white board along with explanation of design.

Interview Questions
    Enquire what others are making and be flexible if you plan to ask at the very high end of the range/

Worked for Southwest Airlines? Contribute to the Community!