Stryker Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2014
377 interviews

3.4

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Stryker.

The initial process was long. Started with several phone interview with the recruiter. The response time from each email sometimes takes as long as a month. If you are selected for further screening, you will be contacted by a 3rd party company called gallup to see if your traits fits what they are looking for. An onsite 5 hr interview comes next if you are selected and you will be interviewed by several managers and engineers.

Interview Questions
    • Several situational questions on how you would handle a situation and the process.   Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Stryker in May 2011.

Initial screening phone interview - comprising of personality questions (Gallup I think). Lasted about 10 minutes
    Asked to come in for face-to-face: two interviews, one with HR (more and often the same personality questions) and one with my boss (previous experience, skills base etc)
    Finally a Gallup phone interview (personality profiling)

Interview Questions
    • When you are angry, do people know what you are angry about?   View Answer
    • A place for everything or everything in its place?   Answer Question

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stryker.

I know it is extensive, I had one phone screening and one personal interview and was not communicated with after that. I sent the person I interviewed with an email and he responded promptly by text.

Head of Modeling & Simulation Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Stryker in February 2012.

There were several interview stages . One of the most extensive interview I have ever seen. I had to take 2 plant interviews. They were full day interview. They give too much emphasis on gallop scores.

Interview Questions
    • Showed technical problems and asked how will you simulate them and how much time it would take to simulate and on what software?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Stryker in March 2011.

They pretty much only hire through referrals or recruiters, so don't both applying online unless you have a very good resume with lots of medical sales experience. They are looking for the best of the best, so make sure to have sales performance available.

Product Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Stryker in April 2014.

Contacted by recruiter and went through resume and left it open for me to add significant work history achievements. I got a quick response and was screened within a week of contact, it seemed like they were likely going through alot of people trying to find lowest rate for best mid tier worker they could find.

She said shed forward resume on despite my complete lack of med device exp.

Interview Questions
    • Desire to work in medical device industry.

Asked salary desired.
        View Answer

Director of Finance Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Stryker.

It started with a phone call with HR. I was then informed that they wanted me to do a hour and a half Gallup phone leadership assessment. Once you pass that I was invited to meet with the team on-site and met with HR, several of the finance team members and the VP Finance. It took around two weeks to hear back from the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Can't think of one. All pretty standard questions related to your background and giving examples of accomplishments and situational leadership.   Answer Question

Production Line Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Stryker.

Applied online, was asked to attend for psychometric test, and then proceeded onto telephone interview. The next process was the infamous Gallup test, which i didnt get to. Received letter stating I had been unsuccessful.

Interview Questions
    • During telephone interview, do not give examples unless asked.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Initiated with email and followed up with several phone interviews. It took around 3 months to finish all the processes. The process was quite typicall: contacted by two HRs and then interviewed by a manager in engineering deparment

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Stryker in May 2011.

Two technical rounds followed with couple of HR rounds and final Gallup round and interview with Dept head.
    Gallup round is the one they all value . techincal round are qute a bit challenging with product engineering related information

Interview Questions
    • Different mechanisms to simulate 1 problem
      Strength of material and machine design related problems. Proe and Ansys related problems
        Answer Question
    Rigid, not much of negotiatation

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!