Stryker

372 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Stryker.

Interview Details The initial process was long. Started with several phone interview with the recruiter. The response time from each email sometimes takes as long as a month. If you are selected for further screening, you will be contacted by a 3rd party company called gallup to see if your traits fits what they are looking for. An onsite 5 hr interview comes next if you are selected and you will be interviewed by several managers and engineers.

Interview Question – Several situational questions on how you would handle a situation and the process.   Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Regulatory Affairs
Sydney

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Stryker in May 2011.

Interview Details Initial screening phone interview - comprising of personality questions (Gallup I think). Lasted about 10 minutes
Asked to come in for face-to-face: two interviews, one with HR (more and often the same personality questions) and one with my boss (previous experience, skills base etc)
Finally a Gallup phone interview (personality profiling)

Interview Questions

• When you are angry, do people know what you are angry about?   View Answer
  • A place for everything or everything in its place?   Answer Question

Director of Finance Interview

Director of Finance

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Stryker.

Interview Details It started with a phone call with HR. I was then informed that they wanted me to do a hour and a half Gallup phone leadership assessment. Once you pass that I was invited to meet with the team on-site and met with HR, several of the finance team members and the VP Finance. It took around two weeks to hear back from the interview.

Interview Question – Can't think of one. All pretty standard questions related to your background and giving examples of accomplishments and situational leadership.   Answer Question

Production Line Interview

Production Line

I applied online and interviewed at Stryker.

Interview Details Applied online, was asked to attend for psychometric test, and then proceeded onto telephone interview. The next process was the infamous Gallup test, which i didnt get to. Received letter stating I had been unsuccessful.

Interview Question – During telephone interview, do not give examples unless asked.   Answer Question

Product Vigilance Associate Interview

Product Vigilance Associate
Selzach (Switzerland)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Stryker in June 2014.

Interview Details Preliminary HR round to clarify come points on my CV followed by a Gallup telephone interview and ending with a face-to-face meeting with the team manager on location. The Gallup round *must* be cleared to be eligible for the final round. It was not hard, but at 90 minutes, was painfully long. the final round was very pleasant and at the end I was made to meet the rest of the team, which already gave me an indication that it had gone well. The time between application and the first HR interview was 8-9 weeks, which is ridiculously long considering that this was only an entry level position. The Gallup interview was a week after, and I was informed the very next day that I had made it to the final round. the final round was scheduled the following week.

Interview Question – The Gallup interview solely tests personality and has absolutely nothing to do with the technical profile of the role. Answers to some questions had to be justified with examples from professional or private life.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Better role and better offer from a competing company.

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Senior Design Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Stryker in May 2011.

Interview Details Two technical rounds followed with couple of HR rounds and final Gallup round and interview with Dept head.
Gallup round is the one they all value . techincal round are qute a bit challenging with product engineering related information

Interview Question – Different mechanisms to simulate 1 problem
Strength of material and machine design related problems. Proe and Ansys related problems
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Rigid, not much of negotiatation

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Saint Louis, MO (US)

Interviewed at Stryker

Interview Details Some of the interview questions they asked me were so off the wall stupid that it made me not want to work for them! They did ask some situational questions that pertained to the position. What motivates you? How do you feel about working a commissioned position? What career accomplishment are you most proud of?

Interview Question – What would you rather sell a john deer tractor or a Mercedes?
Give me one word that described you as a child?
What kind of animal would you be?
What activities were you involved with in high school?
What was your accomplishment in high school?
  Answer Question

Gurgaon Interview

Gurgaon

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Stryker in March 2012.

Interview Details Ask very easy question.
Two rounds of telephonic interview was done.
In first round they mainly discuss about the type of work you are currently doing.
Second round is the easy technical round.

Interview Question – gallup round. This is what you need to clear.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – telephonic

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview

Stryker ProCare Specialist

Interviewed at Stryker

Interview Details Was contacted initially for a phone interview from a recruiter who was very cordial. She asked basic behavioral questions such as 'What are you passionate about'?. She asked basic questions about my resume as well.

Interview Question – No difficult questions were asked   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Team Member

I applied through another source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stryker.

Interview Details Several phone calls, Personal interiew. Certiphi phone interview. Pretty straight forward, spoke with several current staff members to make sure it was a good fit from the start. Initially it was a good experience

Interview Question – Pretty Straight forward   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotioating

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!