Stryker

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Portage, MI (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Stryker in June 2011.

Interview Details I applied online for the position. Had a 30 minute pre-screen phone interview with an HR representative. Next, was a personality test conducted by Gallup. I was then invited for an on-site interview. The on-site interview consisted on of five separate 1:1 interviews with different managers and a tour of the facility. Mostly standard STAR questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a situation when you disagreed with the rest of a group and describe how you handled it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Stryker

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!

Stryker Videos

Stryker – Why Work for Us?

Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stryker Quality Assurance Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Stryker employees and interview candidates.