Stryker

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Manager Interview

Salt Lake City, UT (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Stryker.

Interview Details Phone screen with a recruiter to ask some basic questions about my background and skill set. Had an onsite interview from 9am - 3pm where I met with many people for about 45 minutes each. Company visitors were in town at the Salt Lake City site when I showed up and it didn't feel like my interviewers really cared about me. Everything was very rushed. Something else was going on in a conference room and as my day went on, people came in and out of the interview room with me, either arriving late or leaving early. People at the site seemed stressed. No lunch was provided for me even though my interview went from 9am - 3pm. I had to ask for a bottled water at one time. I had an interview schedule from the recruiter, but no one at the site had it. It seemed to be a surprise of sorts when I showed up and no one seemed ready to interview me. Hospitality for a visitor was lacking in every way.
I left the interview not impressed with this company in any way. I was angry that I had wasted my day. I didn't feel good about the atmosphere, culture, or environment. I got a call about four weeks later for a Gallup Interview. I did it and got a call back about four weeks after that and had a chance to review my results with the recruiter. She said I had positive results that meshed with the company culture. About four weeks after that call, I had to email the recruiter to see what was going on. I got a reply back saying they were going in a different direction.

Interview Question – I had a question related to Process Capability and was asked to explain it. I also had a question related to a recall and what steps I would take to remediate it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Stryker

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stryker Quality Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Stryker employees and interview candidates.