Subway

Updated 11 Dec 2014
Updated 11 Dec 2014

1.7

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway.

Ask about experience, asks about customer service, asks about if you know anyone who worked there, and they may give customer scenario questions. One on one process, done in store with manager. Very short and quick.

None

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Subway in September 2013.

One on one interview with pretty basic questions like what my availabilities were , what experience I have in customer service etc.It was a very easy interview and felt more like a discussion than an interview.After the interview I was told I had two weeks to decide if I want the job or not.

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Subway.

Answered Ad in local paper for sandwich artists. They asked for handwritten cover letter - interesting! Obviously need to write and spell correctly to work there, which is good now I know what it is like to work there and try to read other's appalling handwriting!!!

Interview Questions
    • a customer return and says they were short-changed $2.15, what do you do?   View Answer
    no negotiation possible. take it or leave it.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway in January 2013.

this time round i was asked to put a shirt on and make a foot long ham sub with all salads and pretty much had the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surfers Paradise
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surfers Paradise

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Subway in November 2011.

I had experience so I applied and they called me and without meeting the manager sent me in for a 2 hour test run

Interview Questions
    • I was in a different country at the time so they asked when my visa expires   Answer Question
    None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway in February 2011.

manager came and saw my resume . she adked question regarding customer service and checked my english skills.

Interview Questions
    make sure about pay roll scale and working hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Subway in October 2010.

Applied online - sending resume
    Got a call within a week and was asked to come to a personal interview. Pretty standard questions. The interviewer gave me some paper/information about Subway products and services and asked me to come to a group interview the next day.
    Group interview: there were around 10 people there.They gave us a test about Subway products. If you read the papers they gave u before the interview, you should be fine.
    The manager marked my paper on the spot and told me I got the job

Interview Questions
    • How do you arrange the drink bottles in the fridge?   View Answer
    Pretty standard. They asked for availability and some personal information.

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway.

I was interviewed by two managers at the same time.They had a thick book with questions in it, like you needed to be a rocket scientist to be make sandwiches part time. I practiced before I got there, so I was prepared for all of there silly questions.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are your goals? Can you tell me a time you got a pat on the back for a job well done?   Answer Question
    7.50 an hour. I'm glad my boyfriend pays the bills or we'd be screwed.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Subway in December 2014.

I basically told them I had management experience, they asked for documentation, proof and I was hired. Pretty easy and it says a lot of how much they care. And how experienced people actually are.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Hired through regional offices. Easy interview, just be able to communicate loud and clear. Be a good salesman and that will help all the more. They are looking for charismatic people who customers will like.

There isn't one.