Subway

Getting the Interview

293 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details Answered Ad in local paper for sandwich artists. They asked for handwritten cover letter - interesting! Obviously need to write and spell correctly to work there, which is good now I know what it is like to work there and try to read other's appalling handwriting!!!

Interview Question – a customer return and says they were short-changed $2.15, what do you do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation possible. take it or leave it.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Subway Sandwich Artist

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Subway in January 2013.

Interview Details this time round i was asked to put a shirt on and make a foot long ham sub with all salads and pretty much had the job

Sandwich Artist
Surfers Paradise

I applied in-person and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Subway in November 2011.

Interview Details I had experience so I applied and they called me and without meeting the manager sent me in for a 2 hour test run

Interview Question – I was in a different country at the time so they asked when my visa expires   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Sandwich Artist
Melbourne

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Subway in February 2011.

Interview Details manager came and saw my resume . she adked question regarding customer service and checked my english skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – make sure about pay roll scale and working hours.

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details really was no interview Angie put the word out that she was hiring

Interview Question – would I work weekends   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details Very easy and relaxing interview. Was overdressed for the interview. Word of advice, don't come to interview in a pant suit, a simple slacks and teeshirt may be nice. I was hired on the spot. Started training the next day. Fyi: they will ask your schedule and go over company policy and tour of store as part of the process.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness   Answer Question

Franchise Owner Interview

Clarion, PA (US)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Subway in March 2010.

Interview Details No interview just a meeting

Interview Question – Where will you get the money   View Answer

Franchise Owner Interview

Clarion, PA (US)

Interview Details No interview needed. Must come up with the money for the franchise.

Interview Question – Where will you get the money   View Answer

Fort Wayne, IN (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Subway in April 2011.

Interview Details Fill out application online or in-person. Schedule interview. Both the manager and owner will sit down with you. Have at least 2 or 3 references. Interview questions: strengths, weaknesses,

Interview Question – What are you weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Starting pay was minimum wage.

Garland, TX (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Subway in August 2011.

Interview Details I was called to come in for an interview at the Subway I would be working at. The interview was brief and easy. I was simply asked where I lived, if I was going to school, my availability, and if I had any experience. After that she gave me a training video and some papers to fill out. I started work the very next day.

Interview Question – There were none.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Subway

Worked for Subway? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Subway interview questions and advice. All 293 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Subway employees and interview candidates.