SunGard Interview Questions

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SunGard in June 2008.

general questions regarding your previous job, then technical test. The test was all about C++, common questions about class, inheirtance, polymorphism, overload, override.

Interview Questions
    not much space to negotiate, they are quite stingy

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at SunGard.

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ week,
    Interview process is very long, so many rounds depend on your profile
    1 round : Technical skill test
    2 round : 1:1 (technical interview with manager )
    3 round : 1:1 (technical interview with Senior Process manager )
    4 round: Telephonic (with US Process Head )
    5 round: HR

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SunGard.

I applied for the system engineer job through a HR person who contact me via Linkdin profile, it took 3 months to complete the hiring process as there are 2 interviews ,one over the phone and final one F2F. First interview is more technical then last one.

Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SunGard.

HR interview by phone was fine, then a grueling in-person interview with 5 people. 2 of the 5 were jerks and inappropriate. One asked if I liked sports and talked about sports a lot. I guess he wanted to weed out those that don't like sports? He also asked what my life's biggest mistake was. Appalling. The other jerk must have been threatened and insecure about his job. He plopped down in the chair with a chip on his 5 foot tall shoulders and blurted hostile questions at me like I was seen at a scene of a crime.

Interview Questions
    • Do you like sports? What sports do you like? What's your favorite team? What's your life's biggest mistake?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SunGard.

Very friendly staff. Pretty standard stuff. Resume questions, basic finance questions, and brainteasers. Had a group interview and each interviewer asked a brainteaser. Each interviewer was really nice and easy going. Make sure you know items on your resume and how they translate to you new job. My overall experience was great.

Interview Questions
    • They asked a lot of basic finance questions and brainteasers aimed at analyzing your analytical skills.   Answer Question

Senior FIN Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SunGard.

Had 1st interview in Apr, Head of FP&A said 2nd interviews would be done "quickly", no response until I sent follow up email - got OOO for 2 wks , then in Wk 3 got a random email saying feedback was positive once 1st stage was done would hear back on stage 2... never heard from them since

Senior Software Engineer Interview

It was easy. Every thing was related to my current profile. Asked all the question related to my current profile. Its good to have good knowledge of theoretical as well as practical knowledge about what u write in your resume

Interview Questions

Toom much variable component.

Human Resources Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SunGard.

2 Phone interviews

Ambit Risk Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at SunGard in February 2014.

interviewed on campus, 2 rounds of interviews back to back. both interviews include the usual behaviorial questions, asking about previous experience on the resume, and questions on prob and stats. and yes brain teaserd

Interview Questions
    • monty hall problem. then asked what if the host does to process twice   Answer Question

Operations Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, MA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SunGard in February 2014.

It was just an HR phone screening and two weeks later a face to face interview. I met two Operations Specialist and they just asked basic technical questions and questions regarding past experiences. They then took me on a tour of the facility and data center itself, thoroughly explained everything the job and facility entailed of and did an excellent job answer all my questions.

At the end of the interview, the Ops Specialists seemed very eager and pleased with the interview and gave me the impression an offer would be coming my way. They said the HR rep would contact me with further actions to take (sign offer letter, drug test, background check, ect). And that's where everything ended. No word from anyone from HR. I email and call several times after and complete dud. This has given me a very negative view of this company and how they operate things. I took a lot of time and effort out of my job to come out and meet them and they weren't even courteous enough to send me a quick email or a call letting me know what was going on. Luckily I received a job offer else where a week after this interview.

Interview Questions
    • Ops Specialist: I've heard of SCSI but what is iSCSI?   View Answer