SunTrust Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SunTrust in September 2012.

Interview consisted of quick phone conversation with the recruiter and a phone conversation with a person already in the group. I was pretty surprised by the lack of professionalism shown by SunTrust here. The moment I was no longer under consideration, I would expect that the company would have let me know, but nearly 3 weeks passed and no word. After 3 phone calls, I finally got a response that an offer had been extended and accepted by another external candidate. HR representative was rude in her written email response.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SunTrust

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at SunTrust in July 2012.

It was a 1-hour phone interview. Basically went over my resume, asked what type of statistical models that I have worked with before, and reasons I chose those models. How did I deal with conflicting ideas with advisors. How to communicate with a client when he/she is non-technical, but insisted on using a poor model.

Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SunTrust in March 2012.

Really enjoyed the interview process, nice people and not overly difficult.

Worked for SunTrust? Contribute to the Community!