Suncor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Student Interview

Engineering Student
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Suncor in February 2013.

Interview Details Received a request for a phone interview approximately two weeks after my application, was one hour in length. However, it went on for approximately 70 minutes instead. All behavioral style questions, interviewer was very nice and made it seem like a conversation. A lot of unexpected questions, not your usual behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Would you take sociology?   Answer Question

Engineering Student Interview

Engineering Student

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Suncor.

Interview Details I believe my interview process was a bit rushed, I only had the one and I'm told there's usually a few for a student.

Interviewers were nice and asked the usual questions. I didn't feel intimidated at all. Pretty average interview to be honest.

Interview Question – I had some behavioural questions, but I don't remember them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They send and offer letter, you have 7 days to respond.

Worked for Suncor? Contribute to the Community!