Suncor Engineering Student Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Suncor in February 2013.

Received a request for a phone interview approximately two weeks after my application, was one hour in length. However, it went on for approximately 70 minutes instead. All behavioral style questions, interviewer was very nice and made it seem like a conversation. A lot of unexpected questions, not your usual behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Suncor

Engineering Student Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Suncor.

I believe my interview process was a bit rushed, I only had the one and I'm told there's usually a few for a student.

Interviewers were nice and asked the usual questions. I didn't feel intimidated at all. Pretty average interview to be honest.

Interview Questions
    • I had some behavioural questions, but I don't remember them.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They send and offer letter, you have 7 days to respond.