Sutherland Global Services

126 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Work At Home Consultant Interview

Work At Home Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview Details I applied online and was sent an e-mail stating that they were interested in me completing a detailed profile. After completing the profile I was sent a link to take an additional assessment. This tested the suitability of my computer to support their system as per their computer requirements. After successfully passing that aspect it took me to another assessment that tested my ability to do calculations as well as most appropriate responses to different customer service questions. A few days later I received an email with a virtual interview. It prompted me to write down my answers to select questions while some would be random. When i was ready for the interview I received the call and replied yo questions asked. It gave the opportunity to rerecord answers if you weren't satisfied with the answer. A few days later I received a call with a job offer.

Interview Question – Tell of a time when   Answer Question

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Technical Support Consultant
Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in January 2012.

Interview Details Update inforation in job portals. Usually more than one HR call for the same position. How ever say no if you are sure of the postion and the process you want to get into. The salary would vary in different process. There is a GD and then a technical round followed by a Personal round with the HR Manager. Be confident and be sure of the answers you give here. Then a psychomatric test and a typing test to finish it off.

Interview Question – If you have any gap in you work and the reason to leave the last employment   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiate well, Ask for the right price for you skills, the company pays well for deserving candidates, if you are relocating for the work ask for the guest house and relocation charges.

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in July 2014.

Interview Details When you manage to first fill out an Application, there will be two separate assessment test. The first one is the Basic Personality you see on EVERY job Application. The second one, is timed, and the Questions are truly Endless. The purpose is to see how many right answers you can get in the time allotment. For me, when it was done, the recruiter called me 2 Hours later for an Overview of the Job and Screening of the applicant. This purpose I extremely appreciate, because they basically describe the job and pay before scheduling the Interview; this saves time & gas, just in case it's a position you're not interested in.
After that - It's an interview with the Department Manager, and you're pretty much in from there if you pass a skills test (Which was a WPM Typing Test)

Interview Question – If you can explain customer service to someone on the Streets, how would you do it?   View Answer

MIS Executive Interview

MIS Executive
Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in July 2014.

Interview Details It was walk in Interview with first round-Excel assessment test & Aptitude test.Excel assessment is about functions used in it .Aptitude mixed type mathematical,picture,etc..The test will be online in pc..

Interview Question – Some of the rare functions used in excel..   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Cochin (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview Details Hiring Process

Hiring is genuine and there are no scams
Background verification not fully
No off during season time in some process
night shift majority of time
Need to probe before you come with a fix with your final pay

Interview Process

Interview process is real simple
Interview is pretty straight forward
Not too many questions are asked during interview

Interview Question – you will have to wait hours before your turn comes   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Remote, OR (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in June 2014.

Interview Details I applied online and several months later received an email asking if I was interested in a tech support position. I responded and was sent to their job testing site. That was pretty easy. It was all online and a lot of simulation. There was also a telephone type voice test. Again pretty easy.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty standard. How would you handle a disgruntled customer, how do you handle a bill inquiry, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted and went through the orientation but quit before I could do the job shadowing. The assignment was not for me. The pay was standard. Training rate was $8.50 production rate was $9.50 and if you met goal you could get another 50 cents per hour. No negotiation. The pay is standard for all applicants.

Customer Support Executive Interview

Customer Support Executive
Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in May 2010.

Interview Details First round will be an self introduction; second will be Essay Writing; Third round will be Typing Test;
Fourth round will be Aptitude; Fifty round will be Chat round and the last one is HR Interview followed by Offer Letter.

Interview Question – Chat round with a HR   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If you're a fresher, they'll determine the salary and if not you can negotiate with better hike.

Auditor Interview

Auditor
Thāne (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in November 2010.

Interview Details 1.Tell me about your self 2.why should i select you?. 3.what are your strength and Weakness? 4.What are your hobbies? 4. what do you know about aviation industry? 5. Will you leave our organisation if IBM Hires you(as i was from computers Background)?6. What is Todays newspapers headline?

Interview Question – What are your weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They had fixed CTC for Freshers

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Cochin (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview Details Interview process is one misery. They test our patience to its core. Not at all professional at times. They simply want us to go here and there. Have to wait the whole day, sometimes till night. Highly recommended for people who really needs a job to survive. Else you have to be really smart to manage the hurdles!

Interview Question – Nothing to be worried about at all   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They mostly wont accept negotiation

Customer Service Agent Interview

Customer Service Agent
Windsor, ON (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in April 2012.

Interview Details I initially applied online and filled out a series of questions mostly behavioural ones. Shortly after that I was called in my a recruiter to have a simple face to face interview to see which program I was best suited for. After that she said she would call me to move on to the next interview with a manager. It took a while to hear back, so I called myself to follow up on the interview and she said she was just going to call me to as are something up for the following week.

Interview Question – Will you be returning to school anytime soon?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, you start off at minimum wage.

Worked for Sutherland Global Services? Contribute to the Community!