Sutherland Global Services

Updated 17 Nov 2014
Updated 17 Nov 2014

2.7

Senior Team Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Was a series of interviews with HR, Account Manager, Sr. Account Manager, Sr Director, and Client. The process was a set of interviews and a 90 plan of action on what would I do to increase client KPI's. The panel interview and presentation was tough as there were many direct questions, and tense due to the state of the business.

Interview Questions
    • Presenting a 90 game plan on what I would do to improve the company performance.   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in October 2014.

Since it is technical process candidate should have knowledge over Networking and OS along with good communication skill, type writing and grammar are also in concern. Apart from that candidate should be capable of taking responsibility.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in September 2014.

First a call will come to ask some simple questions alongside with some interview questions, then they will tell you to come to the recruitment center to have a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would you make so that a customer will remember you and rate your service high?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in August 2014.

You apply online. They test your computer. They give you a list of interview questions and then you call and record your voice saying the answers. Then I got a call the next day with an offer.

No negotiation. They told me it was $8.50 for 5 weeks of training then $9 after that.

Quality Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in August 2014.

i attended interview in Sutherland for manual testing and it took 1 day
    there are 3 rounds 2 technical 1 hr
    i got selected on the same day itself.hr told me to release offer within a week but did not called for 1 month again they called and asked once telephonic round,had a good conversation of 35 min.they told definitely they will call,but i did not get the call

i think they cant pay the minimum salaries

Tax Software Technician Interview

As I type this I'm still waiting on a phone interview that was suppose to start at 1pm est, it is now 18 mins past that time. This company has pretty much strung me along for two months. Telling me I was qualified and they were offering me a position, moments later via email I was told I was not qualified. Cool, off to the next opportunity. Then two days later I'm told they want to me to apply for a different position, again cool. Told I'm qualified and would receive a call, never received a call, instead received an email stating I would not be offered a position. Then about three weeks later told to apply for the position of Tax Software Technician, which I foolishly did since I'm seriously looking for employment. Was told the same day I applied and recorded my answers to 9 questions that I was qualified and to be on the look out for an email from them(although this was sent via email). Received an email the next day told to select a time for a phone interview for the next day(which is today August 26, 2014). I selected my time of 1pm and now 22 minutes later they still have not called. I must say this was the final straw, although truth be told the run-a-round from before should have been. I'm not sure how "great" this company can be when they are not professional enough to follow up with people they claim they want to make a job offer to.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult and/or unexpected question was all of them, since I never got a chance to be asked or to answer.   Answer Question

Work At Home Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

I applied online and was sent an e-mail stating that they were interested in me completing a detailed profile. After completing the profile I was sent a link to take an additional assessment. This tested the suitability of my computer to support their system as per their computer requirements. After successfully passing that aspect it took me to another assessment that tested my ability to do calculations as well as most appropriate responses to different customer service questions. A few days later I received an email with a virtual interview. It prompted me to write down my answers to select questions while some would be random. When i was ready for the interview I received the call and replied yo questions asked. It gave the opportunity to rerecord answers if you weren't satisfied with the answer. A few days later I received a call with a job offer.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Hiring Process

Hiring is genuine and there are no scams
    Background verification not fully
    No off during season time in some process
    night shift majority of time
    Need to probe before you come with a fix with your final pay

Interview Process

Interview process is real simple
    Interview is pretty straight forward
    Not too many questions are asked during interview

MIS Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in July 2014.

It was walk in Interview with first round-Excel assessment test & Aptitude test.Excel assessment is about functions used in it .Aptitude mixed type mathematical,picture,etc..The test will be online in pc..

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sutherland Global Services in July 2014.

When you manage to first fill out an Application, there will be two separate assessment test. The first one is the Basic Personality you see on EVERY job Application. The second one, is timed, and the Questions are truly Endless. The purpose is to see how many right answers you can get in the time allotment. For me, when it was done, the recruiter called me 2 Hours later for an Overview of the Job and Screening of the applicant. This purpose I extremely appreciate, because they basically describe the job and pay before scheduling the Interview; this saves time & gas, just in case it's a position you're not interested in.
    After that - It's an interview with the Department Manager, and you're pretty much in from there if you pass a skills test (Which was a WPM Typing Test)

Interview Questions
    • If you can explain customer service to someone on the Streets, how would you do it?   View Answer