Sutherland Global Services

Very Easy Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Cochin (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview Details Hiring Process

Hiring is genuine and there are no scams
Background verification not fully
No off during season time in some process
night shift majority of time
Need to probe before you come with a fix with your final pay

Interview Process

Interview process is real simple
Interview is pretty straight forward
Not too many questions are asked during interview

Interview Question – you will have to wait hours before your turn comes   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Remote, OR (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in June 2014.

Interview Details I applied online and several months later received an email asking if I was interested in a tech support position. I responded and was sent to their job testing site. That was pretty easy. It was all online and a lot of simulation. There was also a telephone type voice test. Again pretty easy.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty standard. How would you handle a disgruntled customer, how do you handle a bill inquiry, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted and went through the orientation but quit before I could do the job shadowing. The assignment was not for me. The pay was standard. Training rate was $8.50 production rate was $9.50 and if you met goal you could get another 50 cents per hour. No negotiation. The pay is standard for all applicants.

Customer Support Executive Interview

Customer Support Executive
Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in May 2010.

Interview Details First round will be an self introduction; second will be Essay Writing; Third round will be Typing Test;
Fourth round will be Aptitude; Fifty round will be Chat round and the last one is HR Interview followed by Offer Letter.

Interview Question – Chat round with a HR   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If you're a fresher, they'll determine the salary and if not you can negotiate with better hike.

Auditor Interview

Auditor
Thāne (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in November 2010.

Interview Details 1.Tell me about your self 2.why should i select you?. 3.what are your strength and Weakness? 4.What are your hobbies? 4. what do you know about aviation industry? 5. Will you leave our organisation if IBM Hires you(as i was from computers Background)?6. What is Todays newspapers headline?

Interview Question – What are your weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They had fixed CTC for Freshers

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Cochin (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview Details Interview process is one misery. They test our patience to its core. Not at all professional at times. They simply want us to go here and there. Have to wait the whole day, sometimes till night. Highly recommended for people who really needs a job to survive. Else you have to be really smart to manage the hurdles!

Interview Question – Nothing to be worried about at all   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They mostly wont accept negotiation

Customer Service Agent Interview

Customer Service Agent
Windsor, ON (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in April 2012.

Interview Details I initially applied online and filled out a series of questions mostly behavioural ones. Shortly after that I was called in my a recruiter to have a simple face to face interview to see which program I was best suited for. After that she said she would call me to move on to the next interview with a manager. It took a while to hear back, so I called myself to follow up on the interview and she said she was just going to call me to as are something up for the following week.

Interview Question – Will you be returning to school anytime soon?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, you start off at minimum wage.

Team Manager Interview

Team Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in May 2014.

Interview Details Great... It was professional approach. No time wasted quick results. Every one from the HR till the management was very good. Like the Company policy for its employees
The Offer Letter Process takes a awe full Long time and after several commitments they could still not meet the deadline I kept following up every day only to be told that its pending approval and the initial SLA given to me was 24hrs . I have been waiting for 144hrs now and still have not received it. May be its a Process but should provide an approx turn around time if not exact.....

Senior Accounts Manager Interview

Senior Accounts Manager
Legazpi (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview Details Standard interview process with Director and Vice President. Background check was also done. Job offer took a week to complete. Interview questions outlines the skill sets needed for the job, situation based questions to validate the skills needed and personality was also tested.

Interview Question – How do you compute CSAT. What specific action plans did you do to move the performance needle.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview Details Very easy. First round was with a recruiter who just wanted to get the basics. Second round was with the hiring manager who was late calling me, but was sweet and apologetic.

Interview Question – Do you show empathy even if the customer's concern doesn't really call for empathy? For instance, customer calls in to tell you that they love your product.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Taguig (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview Details Hiring and Interview process are almost the same with other BPO company.

- submit resume to Guard on Duty (who will forward to Recruitment)
- applicant will need to wait until their names are called
- initial interview (screening)
- typing skill assessment and other tests will be conducted
- interviews (this includes account manager interviewing the applicant
- Job offer

This is based on my experience 6 years ago. I guess the company has new hiring process

Interview Question – How would you describe "red" to a blind person? Haha. This was the question I got 6 years ago.   View Answer

Worked for Sutherland Global Services? Contribute to the Community!