Syntel Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Syntel in October 2013.

I received a total of 5 calls within a 2 week period. 2 basic interviews and one for salary negotiation etc. Waiting for offer letter from they. The communication was very good and i was asked simple questions during the interviews. An opportunity for salary negotiations was provided by the interviewer.

Interview Questions

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Syntel in September 2009.

Technical Test, Technical interview, HR interview

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Syntel in January 2008.

The interview was started with screening test on phone. then they explained about role and asked me the comfort level. They asked me many basic day to day roles questions and then scheduled for next day of the interview.

Next day, they interviewed me on weblogic 8.1 and java basic questions and then conferenced me with the client interview, the client asked me very small and few questions related with weblogic and JDBC.

Worked for Syntel? Contribute to the Community!