T-Mobile

Average Difficulty
557 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in July 2013.

Interview Details It was pretty standard. I submitted my application online, my resume looked good to one of the stores in the area I applied for so the manager called me and asked me in for an interview. I went and did 1 interview, he (later) told me he wanted a second opinion so I interviewed with another manage in a different store. I was then hired. The interview is pretty generic. They of course ask you about your experience in sales (if any) and how would you handle scenario 1, 2, and 3. They'll ask questions that will make you inadvertently reveal yourself (regarding punctuality, work ethics, etc.) so if you're a good worker, you'll be fine. This is just like any other company looking to hire.

Interview Question – The most difficult questions are those involving the scenarios. Usually they will consist of "In your past experiences, how did you handle a situation where __________."   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. As a retail sales associate, the base pay does not matter much. If you are good at sales, you will make a desirable income with your commission.

Legal Specialist II Interview

Legal Specialist II
Parsippany, NJ (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2010.

Interview Details Called in by HR to interview. Interview was a standard round table of 6-8 people. They ahd leads managers and supervisors in teh room all throwing out questions at the same time

Interview Question – what area would you lie to improve om   View Answer

Negotiation Details – simple. They offered me a salary, I counter-offered. We met in the middle.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details Online Applications, come in and do a computer test that tests basic computer skills and basic math, came in and was asked questions by two people from their hr department, was called the next day and offered a position.

Interview Question – If you messed up a customer order and they where calling back what would you say?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details First they screen you with a phone interview. They just ask general questions about past employment and your likes and dislikes. The one on one interview was very easy. Just be yourself and be prepared to answer a bunch of situational questions.

Interview Question – The person before you has more retail experience, Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Rewnew and Rewards Interview

Rewnew and Rewards

I applied online and interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details It was easy for me. they just asked questions on past jobs and what would you do in certain situations. I just used the SAR method which is: Situation, Action and Results

Austin, TX (US)

Interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview Details Received an email asking if I would be alright with an interview at a certain time. I said that I had a prior commitment, but any other time would be alright. Didn't get a response. I emailed back two days later apologizing for not being able to interview at the time that was asked, but offered that I was still interested. I got a response at 10:15 pm with an apology and offering an interview in two days between 10:00 am and 12:30 pm. I said noon was great for me and she said she would see me then. I showed up very early and she wasn't yet there. I sat and waited for nearly an hour, leaving around twenty minutes past noon. I'm not sure if this is the kind of unprofessional environment that the job would entail, but it seems that it would be very possible.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Retail Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details Standard question oriented interview with the area manager and assistant store manager. Discussed previous sales experience and responsibilities. Waiting on reply as background check is extensive and can take up to 3 weeks.

Interview Question – Describe a time you handled a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

Interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview Details 1 interview and got hired. It seemed really cool at first and of course going into a new job is very exciting. Don't let there BS blind you. Its an awful company.

Very Difficult Interview

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate
Dothan, AL (US)

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in May 2014.

Interview Details I received a phone call the day after I applied and had a quick phone interview. The questions during the phone interview were the regular questions you would expect from a live interview. I was then given a second live interview, but the questions that were asked during this interview were very odd. The questions during the phone interview were along the lines of "How would you describe the benefits of the Samsung Galaxy S5?" and "Describe a time you were working with an angry customer and what was the outcome?". The live interview seemed like they ran out of the relevant questions and were picking from the irrelevant ones. There was always a long pause where she was searching for a question.

Interview Questions

• What is the worst thing that you have gotten away with?   Answer Question
  • I see that you're one month away from graduating college. What are your plans after graduation?   Answer Question

Store Associate Interview

Store Associate
Covina, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at T-Mobile in June 2014.

Interview Details My interviewers were very pleasant and made great effort to put me at ease but I was still nervous anyway due to the situation of first time interviewing with this company.

Interview Question – If you were given specific directions by management, would you deviate from those directions but still get the job done and what specifically are the steps would you take to go about it.   View Answer

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!