T-Mobile

Updated 24 Nov 2014
Updated 24 Nov 2014

2.8

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Got called for interview the day I filled app out on line, interviewed the next day, was emailed background app, was hired two days later. Ask a lot about personal life and behavioral situations, very relaxed and comfortable

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with an angry customer, what was the problem and how was it handled   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Senior Switch Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I applied online. It took a while for them to get back to me to setup the interview but I guess thats how long the process takes. A recruiter will contact you followed by another team member to schedule a phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • In the interview there are three steps, First they will talk to you about your resume and experience, Second they will ask Behavioral questions and third part is a technical par. I noted the behavioral question which are mentioned below.
      - We all try to do things and need to involve someone at some point. Tell me an incident where you needed to involve someone and did you involve him or not.
      - Tell me if you ever had a non cooperative employee in your team.
      - When was the time that you ever had a productive manager.
        Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I applied online, withing 2 days they called and said they were having a recruitment day at one of their store. I went in and interviewed and was told I would get a call back from a local manager. A couple of days later I had an interview with a store manager and was hired 1 day later.

All their questions are expected to be answered in 1 way. They want to know about a situation, how you handled that particular situation and what you learned from that particular situation.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to sell them a particular phone on the spot.   Answer Question

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Easiest interview ever. No hard questions, only one scenario question, the rest felt like a date, to be honest. If you're reading this and freaking out, relax!!!!! I freaked out for no reason and felt so dumb that I did because it was so simple. Remember that the manager is a person too. We all bleed the same and have feelings, just treat it like a conversation with a friend. It was easy and comfortable.

Senior Retail Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I only had one interview with the store manager. At the end of the interview I was advised that the final decision was between myself and another candidate that had prior work experience at AT&T. I found out the same day that I had been selected for the position.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions revolve around customer situations and how you dealt with them.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Three step process: different managers, asking a range of questions.
       Each manager took on a different part of a template interview question evaluation. This evaluated your trustworthiness, values, morals etc.

Interview Questions
    • Questions dealing with "what would you do?" scenarios.   Answer Question

Sales Operation Associate Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I applied online and received a callback about a week or two later about an in person interview. It went well and asked basic questions such as how efficient are your organizational skills? How do you prioritize your time ? And the interview went very well. Received a callback about a week later and had to go through background check and sign a bunch of forms. Then after I accepted the offer I had a week of training before I started. It went great and the hours are great! 20 hours a week Monday through Friday. I've worked at a few stores and the atmosphere is different in each one depending on the employees of course.

Interview Questions
    No Negotiations. You might be able to negotiate work hours but not pay rate.

RSA Interview

My interview was 20 minutes and the manager gave me the position on the spot. Started with a few questions and then free-styled the remainder. Took 2 weeks to complete background check.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile in November 2014.

Applied online and received a phone call about a week later. Was asked if I could come to a group interview they were holding. The group interview was different considering it was my first but overall it was a good experience i think. Took about an hour and a half and had a couple of scenarios including one where we tried to sell the phone we had in our pocket. After the group interview i called again to come in for a second interview. This time it was one on one with the manager of the store i applied at. The typical questions like, "what are your strong qualities and weak ones." general stuff like that.

Interview Questions
    • Can you recall a time where you motivated and of your fellow employees.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in November 2014.

Multi-stage process with increasing interview levels. Starts with a gate keeper that has little to no knowledge of the position or its requirements. Upper level interviews are situation based where all kinds of scenarios are asked to be resolved; most of these do not have anything to do with the position or its requirements.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to explain the position and its requirements to the interviewer for her benefit   Answer Question