TD Canada Trust

Average Difficulty
35 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at TD Canada Trust

Interview Details Referred by a current TD employee. And got a telephone interview. Did online assessment and interviewed with the branch manager and the manager of customer service.Referred by a current TD employee. And got a telephone interview. Did online assessment and interviewed with the branch manager and the manager of customer service.

Interview Question – Regular interviewa   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and interviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Interview Details Waiting for phone interview ...Online assessment done on Jun 11/2014..I haven't got any phone interview yet..get u back once I got it.... Is there any questions you know about this job so i can prepare myself..or what kind of question we should ask to them ...

Interview Question – waiting for phone interview   View Answer

Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at TD Canada Trust in January 2014.

Interview Details Employee referral, I was contacted within a few weeks by HR for a preliminary phone interview which consisted of mainly behavioural questions followed by a personality aptitude test completed online. Received positive feedback and was told I would be contacted when a position on my desired region became available. I continued to apply to open positions online for the next 3 months, eventually I was contacted to set up a face to face interview at a local branch. I was interviewed by two managers simultaneously, the interview was essentially identical to the previous phone interview in terms of question content. Was contacted within a week with an offer.

Interview Question – What is your biggest fault and how to you mitigate it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable.

Customer Service Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at TD Canada Trust in June 2012.

Interview Details The typical process to get an interview from this company is submitting your resume and cover letter at the Career Opportunities web page. There will be questionnaires you'll answer but after that, you wait for a call.

Interview Question – Tell me a little bit about our company   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation phase for pay.

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 8 months - interviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Interview Details It was a lengthy process, although I did get hired during the 2008-2009 recession. Applied in October 2008, initial phone interview and computer test in January 2009, in person interview in February 2009, training in May 2009 and placement in June 2009. Interviewer was very pleasant, standard behavioural style interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to bend the rules for a customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Interview Details You apply online then someone from Hr contacts you. You have to do a personality Test, then you go into Head Office downtown and do the typical interview questions

Interview Question – Behavioural Questions   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Interview Details Applied through posting online, contacted by email to complete a survey, then an in-person interview at a branch.

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TD Canada Trust in April 2013.

Interview Details Did a phone interview, then got asked to come in for a 1-1 interview, yet there was 3 people waiting for me in the office

Negotiation Details – I tried to negotiate my salary, they never really cared about that, never brought it up again and I gave up on trying to ask for a higher salary

Customer Service Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Interview Details Sat down for a panel interview - asked about how situations were handled, got a call the next day and was offered position

Negotiation Details – No negotiation - start at base salary

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TD Canada Trust in January 2014.

Interview Details Submitted application in person, 2 branch interviews, personality test

Interview Question – None, all behavioural questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non negotiable

Worked for TD Canada Trust? Contribute to the Community!