TD Canada Trust Manager Customer Service Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Customer Service Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TD Canada Trust in August 2013.

It is usually a structured interview, but may also be a phone interview. There are usually five questions which are mostly behavioural (what you've done in the past), and some times situational,( a description of what u would do in a specific situation) For this role, questions are related to people management and customer service.

Interview Questions
  • Because td is dedicated to amazing customer service, the applicant will wanted many examples of where they went above and beyond for a client.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TD Canada Trust

Manager Customer Service Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at TD Canada Trust in July 2013.

Interview by manager and your partner Manager customer service

Interview Questions
    • Did you do your research of our branch? What did you learn?   Answer Question

Manager Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TD Canada Trust in October 2008.

The position was an internal posting, I had worked for the company for 3 years wanted to try for the managerial position. I got the phone interview and in that section i was told i needed to go to the main branch for group interview in which i was interviewed by 3 HR people who asked variety of questions and they had a questioner that they were going from, they were mostly interested in my extra duties in my current position and what was setting me aside. the last interview was a few days later by the branch manager who was requesting the customer service manager. Overall everyone was very friendly and optimistic, and they said that they favor internal applicants.

Interview Questions
    • how would you manage breaks?   View Answer
    • what was the last time you acted as a team player?   View Answer

It was a position that was shared by the person hired and the one currently in the position but leaving for maternity leave. The posting was for a permanent position but the situation was unclear.

Worked for TD Canada Trust? Contribute to the Community!