TEKsystems

302 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter

I applied through college or university - interviewed at TEKsystems in July 2014.

Interview Details I applied for the Sourcing Specialist position through Ryerson University. However, I got an interview for the Technical Recruiter instead because they had already hired someone internally for the Sourcing Specialist.

I got a reply within the week I applied. I had a phone interview that goes over the basics of the position and they really wanted to know more about me and if I fit within the organization.

Interview Question – Why do you want a career in sales?   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Technician
Metairie, LA (US)

I applied online and interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details The interview I attended was great they informed me of the things they do at tek systems but they failed to advise me of anything about the contractor needs of using personal vehicles and when I told them about it the first thing they said was of course you were instructed to use your personal vehicle lies lies lies

Business Process Consultant Interview

Business Process Consultant

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details Interviewed with the account manager. They seem to quite proficient in understanding my background. Got me an interview with the client. They try to close in on the rate and does not leave any room for negotiations.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details This is a multiple stage interview process. They initially begin with an Open House where you get a chance to meet with the recruiters, account managers and the director of business operations. It may seem like they are just being welcoming and friendly, this is the opportunity to show your communication skills. Meet as many people as you can, ask a lot of questions and be a leader of the conversation. This will put your name into their memories and they will remember you during their next meeting. Every business card that you receive, send a thank you email that includes a few questions. Make sure they are personalized and show you have an interest in sales and the company.

If you make a good impression there, you will be invited to a sit down interview with the DBO. This is a standard face to face interview, be confident and ask questions.

If you make a good impression in that interview, you will then be invited to attend a 1/2 Day interview. Ask a LOT of questions during this interview as this is your opportunity to discover how the company operates on a daily basis.

If you make another good impression, there will be a panel interview of all the account managers. This is a bit more intense and they will try to see how you handle hard-hitting questions about your experiences, background and desires. Make sure you emphasis that you want to work in sales.

Interview Question – What attracts you to sales?   View Answer

PC Technician Interview

PC Technician
Radnor, PA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TEKsystems in June 2014.

Interview Details My experience through the hiring and interview process was enjoyable. TEKsystems clarified my role and options available to me. TEKsystems has helped me find work that will broaden my knowledge as a PC Technician.

Interview Question – As a recruitment organization, TEKsystems did not ask me any difficult questions.   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details Two phone interviews and one personal interview with the head of the office. After that, spent a half day in the office shadowing other members of team and several interviews along with lunch with two of their senior recruiters.

Business Operations Associate Interview

Business Operations Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2014.

Interview Details It was a phone Interview, we set up the appointment a week before, HR person was very professional, thoughtful, and patient. Great feedback both strengths and weaknesses at the end.

Interview Question – General questions, but sometimes questions were worded indirectly.   Answer Question

Network Analyst Interview

Network Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details Was contacted by several recruiters over a couple of weeks for the same positions, seems like they couldn't figure out who was filling the positions. I took the online tests and was told to expect an interview with the customer within a few days at most. One month later I get the call at my new job. Overall, it worked out better because of the long waiting periods, terrible starting salary, and many requirements.

Interview Question – Online testing that differed from previous training and experience.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Rockville, MD (US)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at TEKsystems in April 2014.

Interview Details I was contacted by a recruiter. I went through 3 interviews and was hired after about 3 weeks. I had the initial phone, one on one and a final group interview. I received an answer after the last interview very quickly.

Interview Question – None. The questions were straight forward and relevant.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated my salary by having a salary range.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2014.

Interview Details The hiring and interview process was fast but as soon as you join, then you will be on your own. HR will never contact and there are very good chances that you will be asked to leave without any reason or compensation.

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!