Tag Worldwide

Very Easy Interview

Director of Visual Arts Adaptation Interview

Director of Visual Arts Adaptation
New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tag Worldwide.

Interview Details Way tedious considering the actual job tasks. Three interviews over a two-week period. First contacted by now non-existent recruiter, then a director, then a manager, and finally another director. Wholly unnecessary given the job requirements. Two interviewers were positive, with the final being standoffish and nervous, almost insecure. That was the only turn-off about the process.

Interview Question – Standard: 'what would you do if a project is late'   Answer Question

Senior Account Manager Interview

Senior Account Manager
New York, NY (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tag Worldwide in August 2013.

Interview Details Several short interviews, two over phone, one in person. Not really worth the number of interviews given the details of the job coupled with the experience after getting the job.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join our team?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – One round of back and forth before settling on one salary.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
New York, NY (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Tag Worldwide.

Interview Details Laid back and quick.

Interview Question – None to out of the normal realm of interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Quick and easy.

Flash Designer and Developer Interview

Flash Designer and Developer
New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Tag Worldwide in August 2009.

Interview Details I had a one-to-one interview after applying on craigslist.

Interview Question – Are you comfortable with AS2 and AS3? Can you pick other people's code and make it work?   Answer Question

Worked for Tag Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!