Tata Consultancy Services

Updated 15 Dec 2014
2,367 Interview Reviews

2.8

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

The process is easy going and chilled out, they test your common sense and how you would fit in the organization
    Also enthusiasm for joining IT sector is tested and your likelihood to stick for atleast 3 years in the company

Fixed

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

I got through on campus. First we had aptitude test , essay writing,Those who were short listed were called for technical round where they ask basics of oops, and if your from electrical they may even ask related to your core. Then we had managerial round which was simple they gave me situation n asked me how to handle.Finally we had HR round where they ask basic questions like tell me bout yourself,etc

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview process is simple. There are two rounds if you are applying through college/university i.e Aptitude and Interviews(Technical + MR + HR) . Cracking aptitude is litttle difficult, rest of the process is quite simple.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

The tcs aptitude will generally be based on its previous year patterns.
    Once you go thru the previous papers,u can easily crack the written test.
    Once shortlisted for the interview,u will have either a tech+hr interview or 2 seperate tech and hr interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Sometimes dey bring in questions nt related with ur stream of study   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

i was hired through campus recruitment....interview process has routine written, gd, technical and hr interview. interview process was easy for me. basic questions were asked from the academics...it would be helpful if we brush up once before recruitment process

Interview Questions
    • i was not asked ...but few of my friends who were placed were have got a few difficult questions....depends upon the interviewer   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Aptitude round is a hard one,strictly follow Arun Sharma to qualify in this round.
    technical round : Be very clear about your basics and atleast 1 programming language.prepare for datastructure,DBMS v,v.well and be confident(thats most important )
    all the best :)

Ase-Trainee Interview

First round of Aptitude which consists of both quants and verbal ability where verbal ability is a bit easy to write and quants are also having sufficient time to complete. Then it would be followed by a round of technical and then HR round.

Interview Questions
    • What are the negatives you feel about this organisation?   View Answer

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

> Campus recruitment
    > three rounds of interview process
    1. Technical Round: questions on the computer languages (C and Java in my case), questions on your favorite subject(Operating Systems)
    2. Managerial Round: More of A HR round
    3. HR round: tell me about yourself, family, job location erc

Fresher Job In TCS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

It consists of three rounds
    1.Aptitude
    2.Technical Interview
    3.HR Interview

It is a easy process. All the questions were basic in aptitude, no need for extra preparation for aptitude. Technical Interview was also relatively easy when compared to other interview processes I have faced. Only fundamentals were asked for interviews.

In HR round usual and often asked question were asked like, Tell me about yourself?, Tell me some strengths?, Why we should hire you?, Why do you want to try TCS?

IT is a very easy interview to clear.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview was long, but questions were predictable and easy to answer. The technical portion was slightly more difficult. I met the HR rep at a university career fair and was asked to come in for an interview. It took about three weeks to here back from the rep with a verbal offer.