Tata Consultancy Services

1,804 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services

Interview Details Applied through off campus mode. Written test had a letter writing round of 10 minutes. Used all given words in the question. This round was followed by aptitude test. The test was difficult than expected.

Interview Question – x2<1/100 and x>0 . What is the highest range in which x can lie?   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through other source and interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview Details online aptitude test and then i got a mail for technical and hr round interview.

Interview Question – simple question were asked from computer science subjects as I am cs student. And no programming questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – salary was fixed.

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview Details Technical interview one to one on basics, 2 HR person, 3 candiates, WHY TCS? Where u see yourself after 5 yrs?

Interview Question – Would you like to work in Pakistan   Answer Question

Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview Details Interview is very easy for fresher level entry.

Interview Question – They ask good question to freshers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NA

Systems Engineer Interview

Interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services

Interview Details hiring was smooth as i was hired as fresher

Interview Question – personal questions were unexpected   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2014.

Interview Details I had applied online. Was interviewed once for one project, they forwarded my resume for another project. I was interviewed again through a walkin. The interview was good, HR round was good.

Interview Question – Basic questions were asked.   Answer Question

ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING and FRAUD ANALYTICS Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in March 2014.

Interview Details HR manager mailed me regarding this opening at TCS. Interviewed at TCS on 22.03.2014 at Bangalore.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Thiruvananthapuram (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2010.

Interview Details Campus interview - HR asked me about myself and some questions basic electrical engineering and IT practices. The interview was smooth. there was some pressure due to rapid fire. All worked out well at the end. Stay calm and focuseed and carry that smiling personality of yours with you.

Interview Question – Tell me about your self and go on and on and on and on...for more than 10 minutes.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview Details On campus interview - Online exams on Verbal, Analtical and Critical thinking- One face to face interview with combined technical and HR related questions.

Interview Question – Not Much   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation as the salary is fixed for campus recruitments

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 8 months - interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in April 2010.

Interview Details Whole process took 8 Months since recruitment was off campus, Written test , Technical round, Managerial Review, HR round

Interview Question – What is that you learned on your OWN apart from your B.E/B.Tech curriculum(for fresher). Like you should have worked on LINUX, UNIX, SOLARIS OS.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tata Consultancy Services