Tata Consultancy Services

Updated 29 Jan 2015
2,443 Interview Reviews

2.8

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

The hiring proccess took 1 month, it was very fast, and the people from HR was nice, and professional, after that they called me and made a money offer, was good for a starting.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

One phone interview, and one face-to-face. Two individuals interviewed me and one did all the talking. He was very knowledgable and they made me feel comfortable. the interview started on time and lasted for 20 minutes. I got an offer two day later.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, but I was impressed by the knowledge of the intervewer   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

The interview was simple. As I was not from a computer science background I was asked only fewer questions. They inquired about the projects I did. I had done about 4 different projects so my interview prolonged as I had to explain them all the projects. They were convinced to hire me when I finished the interview.

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

the interview process consisted of 2 rounds
    -> written test which is difficult equal to CAT level
    ->face to face technical interview ,basic question were asked among computer subjects easy to crack just brush up the basics and database is important some basics were asked

Interview Questions
    no negotiation fixed pay for fresher

Project Manager Interview

Walk-in and multiple rounds, HR and Management Interviews. Tata Consultancy Services negotiate a lot on the salary. Don't negotiate on the CTC but negotiate on the fixed component.
    Be careful before appearing for interview at the Tata Consultancy Services. This is not a place recommended for Senior, experienced and good performers. You could be asked to leave the company any time, while you are in active assignment with this company.

I can say TCS is not at all a pay master

Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

After the verbal(skills of letter writing is tested along with grammar)
    Second step was apti. questions were average
    then interview.
    Interviews are usually not so tough
    once you qualify the apti you have a chance of clearing the interview if you have good communication skills.

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

I have undergone 4 rounds before getting recruited. The first round is Written test where in your Verbal and Aptitude ability will be tested. Second round is Technical round, an one to one interview about the technical skills you possess are gauged, third round is Managerial Round where in your Organization behavior, mental shrewdness are tested. The final round is HR interview round which deals with your trust worthiness and commitment you can promise if hired and salary negotiation if permitted.

Interview Questions
    • Why TCS and why not join your dad's business.   View Answer

ITIS Interview

there were 4 rounds in total. written was very tough and if u clear it the rest is very easy.for technical interview just know the basics and you will be fine.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview process is good. All are basic java and database related questions. framework related questions. How hash map works. How do you construct bean in spring framework.
    Database related join queries.

Java Developer and Automation Engineer/IT Analyst Interview

There will be 3 to 4 rounds in interview process . 1. written test (optional ) 2. technical interview ( based on the requirements it could be 1 or 2 rounds) 3. final one is H round ( discussion about your salalry and position in company..etc)

Interview Questions
    • Assume that you are a senior technical architect and your are doing come coding ... your team member (fresher )identifies a fault in your code and he/she pointed it out in front of team. How do you react?   Answer Question