TeleTech

Updated 22 Feb 2015
Updated 22 Feb 2015

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at TeleTech.

One interview with HR rep. 10 or so questions followed by a typing test. Overall adequate for the position being offered. Only downside was not getting offer via phone, but received welcome letter in the mail 3 days before training started.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had to exercise good judgment when making a decision.   View Answer
None, take or leave offer.

Other Interview Reviews for TeleTech

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paducah, KY (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Paducah, KY (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in December 2014.

I went to an open house in December and applied for the job in their system. The next day I was scheduled to do assessments because I ran out of time to do it at the open house. I was interviewed after the assessments, told I did really well. The interview went well. I was told they wouldn't be starting a class until late winter or Spring. The interviewer asked if I was ok with being added to a list to be contacted, I consented.

Interview Questions
    • To be honest I think the questions are the same everywhere. What are your experiences and how do they relate to the job you're applying for.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech.

A flurry of emails, then directions for a phone interview (completely automated) never spoke to a human, showed up the first day, no idea how to get past security, recruiter didn't show up for an hour

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsville, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsville, VA (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in November 2014.

I like that TT tests you thoroughly and doesn't ask for specific work history. Tech support was great and flexible when my system didn't meet one spec. They were responsive when I could not book a schedule time because none was listed on the link.

Interview Questions
    • I got two emails saying TT thought I was not interested because I had not scheduled a telephone interview yet. There were no times listed available! I was told to keep checking the link. Within two days I found an appointment.   Answer Question
    I think I will accept. I negotiate this Monday. I have an offer from Sypes Home as well. Right now I'm leaning towards TT because of the nice people in tech support.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech.

Must do an online assessment including a phone assessment of your voice and answer questions on phone. Answers to questions will be recorded in their phone system. You won't speak to a live person. No pressure here. Once you pass you will be sent info to get a background and drug test. They pay for it. Once you pass that they send you an email and then send you an offer letter for the position they will hire you for and the training date etc. Also the requirement spec for your computer will be tested during assessment.

Received an offer letter via email.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in August 2014.

Automated Phone Interview, it was all automated questions and gives you the opportunity to delete the answer and re-record. I was sent an email to pick a time when to have a phone interview, after that was sent an email to do a drug test and allow background check.

Interview Questions
    • Common Interview questions, not hard to answer.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TeleTech in August 2014.

You apply online, they send you an email to invite you to do an assessment process. You then get a pre interview and ask to go to a virtual group interview to submit your interest. Very simple process.

Interview Questions
    • Only difficult thing if that was their inability to properly explain their process and how it works. It was all on them.   Answer Question
    There was none it was 8.50 an hour take it or leavei t.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in August 2014.

Online app and assessments, then automated phone interview, then human phone interview. Next step is filling out my preemployment paperwork and accepting the job offer in person. Extremely easy process. The questions for the automated interview were given ahead of time, and the human phone interview covered similar questions.

Interview Questions
    • What can you tell me about SIM cards, Bluetooth, wifi, and two other things. Not challenging, just unexpected.   Answer Question
    No, preset amount.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech.

Its a group interview over the phone with about 3-4 team leads and anywhere to 20-30 other people if they don't drop the call. They split you in groups and give you situation and basically ask how would you handle it. After that one person from each group gives their group to everyone on the line. It's a simple process just make sure you contribute to the discussion because they are listening.

Interview Questions
    • None everything is done as a group so if you can't think of the right words to say 9 times out of 10 someone else will and just add on to it   Answer Question
    After the interview you receive an invitation to register for training and the job pretty much takes off from there

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in July 2014.

You are emailed an application, you fill it out and they send you several job assessment tests, if you pass then you are scheduled for a drug test, then you are called and scheduled for a job tour, and scheduled for training.