TeleTech Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

80 interviews

2.4

80 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at TeleTech in August 2014.

Online app and assessments, then automated phone interview, then human phone interview. Next step is filling out my preemployment paperwork and accepting the job offer in person. Extremely easy process. The questions for the automated interview were given ahead of time, and the human phone interview covered similar questions.

Interview Questions
  • What can you tell me about SIM cards, Bluetooth, wifi, and two other things. Not challenging, just unexpected.   Answer Question
No, preset amount.

Other Interview Reviews for TeleTech

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in September 2010.

A single interview lasting 3 or 4 hours. I didn't actually speak to any other human beings. They had us fill some forms and then we took a bunch of tests on the computer. Tests include typical "agree" or "disagree" statements basic computer proficiency tests (VERY basic), language tests and a little phone call simulator. They also had us record a little soundbite answering some questions to check our phone voice.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really, all the tests were very straightforward and didn't ask for barely any personal information.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation as they were hiring massive amounts of people.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Uniontown, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniontown, PA (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at TeleTech in October 2010.

You could've been drunk and high and still got hired. They honestly made a huge mistake and hired a bunch of Uniontown people without checking their DOB or background, which led to mass transfers, over-staffing of other projects to point that they tanked. Getting hired here is easier than joining the army. Honestly, they once hired a blind man and didn't know he was blind until they sat him down at a computer. Now he cleans the men's room. Tell Hank, Slim Jim said hey if your going in for an interview and just so happen to need to use the men's room.

Interview Questions
    • None. They are like the U.S. Army just looking for bodies to throw at a problem. You will be assigned a number.   Answer Question
    None they tell you what your paid.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Englewood, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech.

Its a group interview over the phone with about 3-4 team leads and anywhere to 20-30 other people if they don't drop the call. They split you in groups and give you situation and basically ask how would you handle it. After that one person from each group gives their group to everyone on the line. It's a simple process just make sure you contribute to the discussion because they are listening.

Interview Questions
    • None everything is done as a group so if you can't think of the right words to say 9 times out of 10 someone else will and just add on to it   Answer Question
    After the interview you receive an invitation to register for training and the job pretty much takes off from there

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at TeleTech in June 2014.

Scheduled for an interview that day. Online registration then after that wait for your name to be called for your initial assessment, i didn't make it to the next step because when the HR asked me what position did i apply i said CSR-NON voice, then the HR said they don't haven non voice account fo CSR,i was like ooh really?in my head.then why did the HR who conducted a phone interview didn't tell me that. i should've just find another company.I really hate when they just want people to come in to their recruitment office, what a waste of time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at TeleTech in May 2014.

Had to fill out an online assessment that took about one hour. Pretty typical and easy. Went in for a job fair interview. The person giving the interview was very kind and knowledgeable about the job. I was hired on the spot and sent for my drug test. I start tomorrow.

Interview Questions
    • How to make a customer happy when what they want conflicts with company policy.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Starting pay 9.50 an hour. 600 sign on bonus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO (US)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at TeleTech in August 2011.

There's two interviews that cover background experiences, hypothetical situations, as well as why you're interested in the company. The interviews are conducted by supervisors. There are skills test that you take on the computer that assess personality as well as simulation.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any surprise questions. Most everything you'll be asked deals with either hypothetical situations or past situations at previous jobs.   Answer Question
    n/a

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lorain, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lorain, OH (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TeleTech in April 2012.

Hiring process consisted of hands on computer and phone, some phones and the usual inter view questions. Not a hard process.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were average interview questions, what did you know about the company, how did you hear about the job.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at TeleTech in January 2013.

Phone interview and hired by phone

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at TeleTech in February 2012.

I look for a bilingual job, I had not experience at all. I found the link of TeleTechJobs.com where I could apply directly. I received a call right next day from TeleTech telling me that I was eligible for getting a job. I went to the site and made some tests that took me about two hours. The greatest thing was that after those tests I was signing my contract to become an official member of TeleTech.

Interview Questions

Worked for TeleTech? Contribute to the Community!