Texas Instruments

Texas Instruments Interview Questions

Updated 12 Dec 2014
Updated 12 Dec 2014

Intern Interview

First they conduct a written test which comprises of 20 aptitude questions, 20 reasoning questions and 20 technical questions. Then 1 or 2 round of interviews depending upon your performance in test. If you performed very good, only 1 technical interview otherwise 2 rounds of interview. HR round is easy one, just few simple questions they ask.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Texas Instruments.

There was a technical test first,and then people who got selected had a personal technical interview which was not so hard. Questions were about computer architecture and basic digital systems

Analog Design Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Texas Instruments in September 2014.

I'm there for the intern only, nothing too complicated, it only lasted half an hour, 3 to 4 basic analog design block problem, like redesign two single output op amps into one op amp with differential output, or design buffer for the delta sigma ADC. if you get in touch with these often it won't be a problem.

Interview Questions
    • I haven't touched the basic MOSFETs for almost a year, nothing seems to be familiar to me now. Though nothing challenging during the interview, but you need to have a solid background knowledge on the IC design.   Answer Question

Sales Rotation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Video (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Video (Brazil)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Texas Instruments in September 2014.

I got an email from the recruiter, she was very nice. Had to submit an about me video, the next day she asked me for my availability for a video interview. The HireVue software is terrible. only technical question was what is a converter and amplifier. other questions were all behavioral in nature but they are looking for a specific response

Applications Engineer Interview

They asked me to draw a block diagram of a control system. It's more of a behavioral interview than hardcore technical interview. They asked about leadership and teamwork. One of the questions is what is something that you learned from a recent experience.

Finance, Accounting, and Operations Co-Op Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Texas Instruments in September 2014.

The process was fairly quick because I was asked to interview after talking to a recruiter at my university's career expo. The person who interviewed me was really nice and pretty interested in what my story was. They got back to me about whether I made it to the next stage in 72 hours.

IT Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Texas Instruments in September 2014.

Texas Instruments came out to my university for a career fair. I spoke to them for a bit about projects I had worked on. This led to an on campus Interview the very next day (I was very surprised because most interviews aren't until at least the next week. I went in really nervous and the interviewer was very nice and easy to talk to. All of the question were behavioral because he was recruiting for different positions in IT. Most of the jobs he spoke about were looking for someone that was graduating at the end of this current semester and since I still have another semester to go so I was not selected. The encouraged me to apply again next semester.

Finance Accounting Operations Access Rotational Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Texas Instruments in September 2014.

three round interviews. First one was a one to one on campus interview. Asked behavioral questions and a few from my resume.
    2nd round interview was online. It was like making a YouTube video. You were asked 9 questions and had 3 minutes to answer each one.
    The last interview was on site in Dallas.

Interview Questions
    • What project have you failed at and how did you cope with failure?   Answer Question

Summer/Embedded Software Profile Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Texas Instruments in September 2014.

online test + technical interview+HR interview

First, there was a online test which consisted of 10 quant and 10 programming questions .9 candidatess were selected after this.
    Technical Interview questions are simple. Basic programming and datastructures are asked.I was asked to write a c code for the node of a binary tree and also to write an insert node function for this.Very easy questions were asked .
    Lastly, there was HR round which was just a formality.Typical HR questions alongwith one puzzle was asked.

Technical Sales Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Texas Instruments.

-First a phone interview or on campus interview
    -Will fly applicant to sales office or to Dallas Headquarters
    -Interview with 2-3 Managers
    -Asked to sell a vacation package (Sales Simulation)
    -Leadership role questions