The Children's Place Sales Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

94 interviews

1.9

94 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at The Children's Place in April 2013.

I filled out an application online. A few days later I got a call saying to come in for an interview a few days later. I was taken to the stock room and the store manager asked me a few questions. After the interview, she said she would call me with a decision in a few hours.

Interview Questions
  • What is customer service to you when you walk into a store?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Children's Place

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at The Children's Place in December 2013.

Filled out application process was easy online. All i did was the store and then scheduled an interview with the store manager. the interview process was easy and was called the next day to find out i was hired

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Scarborough, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

The process took a day - interviewed at The Children's Place in August 2014.

I applied online and got a call about a week later. The interview wasn't hard, it was a group interview with me and one other girl. We just sat down with the manager and talked about our experience and why we're a good fit for the company, the usual stuff. Then the manager had the other girl and I go out on the floor to try our hands at working the storefront for a while. Overall the interview was easy and the manager made us feel very at ease.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time where you had to take the lead? What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question
    • You're in charge of greeting customers, a little boy is running around throwing clothes everywhere and a customer is at the same time asking for your help. What do you do?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at The Children's Place in November 2013.

I put in an application online. One week later I got a call for an interview. The interview was very easy they asked me about my work experience and dealing with people. Most of the questions are fairly easy to answer if you have worked in retail. They have the same expectation.

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at The Children's Place.

Applied online, got called a week after to set up interview, basic interview questions assessing my resume. Asked situational questions like, "How would you handle a situation where there's a child messing up the store, and his/her parents not responding, and you have to greet people entering the store?" (multitasking question).

Sales Associate Interview

Filled out an application, and I did a phone interview with one of the managers. A week later I interviewed in person with the store manager, I got hired and started right away.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate, they offered and I accepted.

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at The Children's Place in December 2011.

Called for an interview around Christmas time for holiday help, asked me to come in around 1 pm later in the week. I showed up a little early so I waited until the managers interviewing me were available. They asked me very basic questions about my job experience and why I wanted to work for the company.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation was really available

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at The Children's Place.

I got called for a interview about a month after I applied.I felt the manager was unorganized because we just did the interview out in the open in the store.She basically asked my availability, my work experience,told me about the store,etc.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected was why did I want to work there,because I never really know how to respond to that.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Manhattan, KS (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS (US)

I applied online and was contacted via my cell phone the next day, the manager called me she told me to come next Monday and she was really nice and friendly, then few moments later she told me I'm sorry Monday is a holiday so let's reschedule it on Tuesday, and at first i didn't know where exactly is the children's place and from how nice the manager was she actually told me just come to the mall and I'll send someone to get you which was amazing, then i arrived on tuesday 10 minutes before the interview I met the assistant manager she was surprised she didn't know there was an interview and the manager was on holiday which was a little bit unprofessional i told her if she wants me to come back another day she said no come on in, she was really really nice too, the interview was very friendly i didn't feel like i was doing an interview at all, the assitant told me to call the manager next week, when I did she said I'm sorry we had to go with other candidates, it was a great experience.

Sales Associate Interview

I got hired pretty rapidly, thanks to the fact that already knew one of the employees working there. There were three managers I met with all who approved and hired me the very next day.

Interview Questions

Worked for The Children's Place? Contribute to the Community!