The Nielsen Company Client Support Manager Interview Questions

Updated 4 Jun 2014

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Client Support Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at The Nielsen Company.

Interview process was extremely smooth. Granted, I did work with a recruiter who was given my resume by an internal employee, however after the initial interview with the recruiter I was interviewing with the hiring manager within 5 business days. After a phone-interview with the hiring manager, I was asked to come in for a in-person interview for which the hiring manager, and VP flew in to meet me. The in-person interview was very laid back and casual. After touching on my previous role, we discussed why I wanted to get into market research and what my 1 and 5 year goals were. It was nice to hear about career advancement throughout the interview process from all internal people I spoke to.

Interview Questions
  • Why am I interested in Market Research and why do I think Market Research is important?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Nielsen Company

Client Support Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Nielsen Company.

I applied on the Nielsen careers website and was contacted by HR about a week later. I had a brief phone screen with them and then the next week I had a 30 minute phone interview with the hiring manager. Since she was based in Boston and I am in Chicago she had me meet with a Client Director, Client Manager and Client Support Manager based in Chicago. I had another offer on the table so I advised them and they gave me an offer within 2 business days.

Interview Questions
    • The interview mostly consisted of behavioral questions   Answer Question
    I tried to negotiate vacation as it is very minimal but they were unable to budge

Worked for The Nielsen Company? Contribute to the Community!