TxDOT

Relevance Date Difficulty

Auditor Interview

Auditor
San Antonio, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at TxDOT in July 2012.

Interview Details I applied for the position in June and was called in July for an interview. I meet with the supervisor and had the interview. 3 weeks past and I got a call informing me that they had made a decision on the candidate and they had decided on me. I was a happy camper. 2 weeks later I received my official paperwork and will start on Oct 1.

Interview Question – What is determined to be clear evidence by IIA standards?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary is already set by the state. Your offered will be based on your perceived skill level. I was offered the max for the position and I accepted. Once you are in the door and can prove your value the raise will come with the promotions.

Worked for TxDOT? Contribute to the Community!