UPS

Updated 14 Dec 2014
Updated 14 Dec 2014

2.0

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Attalla, AL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Attalla, AL (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UPS in November 2014.

Sounds like a good place to work i will be glad to give this job a try and i love jobs like that working with good people's i love positive people like my self yes i would love to try for a job for this position

Part Time Package Handler Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UPS.

extensive and harsh to no avail. managers approach the interview with an interrogation point of view versus getting to know the person and asking more important questions such as "where did you previously work and why did you leave" as opposed to "what makes you think you can work " or "why would you think that we would hire someone like you, do you really think that you could do this job" very tactless in the entire interview process

Part Time Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Earth City, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Earth City, MO (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at UPS.

They hire from within, usually friends or affiliates. They play favoritism, they hold interview for formality, but you can always sense that they have someone in mind and it isn't you. If your lucky they call you for an interview or they respond to you about interview process after filling the position.

Interview Questions
    • They have no relevant questions, they hire who they like or favor, not based on qualifications or work ethics   View Answer

UPS Package Handler Interview

I filled out a application for UPS and I recived a call 2 weeks later to view a tour a of the Ups facility. I don't know if I receive the job yet but I would like to know within the next three days of I got the job or not.

Interview Questions
    Be prepared to do hard work

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at UPS.

Applied online through college and got set up in an interview in person with a person from HR. It led to a phone interview with the head of the department I was applying to.

Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at UPS.

One 30 minute phone interview, one in person interview with a director, manager, and supervisor. The phone interview was about my skills and qualifications. The in person was more behavioral questions

Part Time Package Handler Interview

I applied online – interviewed at UPS in September 2014.

Applied yesterday, got the facility tour tomorrow. Hoping the rest of the process continues this smoothly. This would be my first job and my first contact from anyone all summer regardless of the countless applications. I will update this after tomorrow to share my experience.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

The whole process took forever. I applied online and just when I thought I wasn't going to get a call, I got a call after about a month. I went in for a group interview, where they just explained what we would be doing. After the interview, they set up an orientation for those that still wanted to continue in the hiring process and met their availability. I went to the orientation, where they gave me a "behind the scene" look to what the position would require doing. However, even after that, they still took a long time to call me about the position. Apparently, HR was always busy. I finally got an offer for the position but unfortunately, it was too late. I was heading back to college and had to decline the offer.

Seasonal Driver Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hagerstown, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hagerstown, MD (US)

I applied online – interviewed at UPS in October 2014.

Upon arrival one sits with a group of other applicants. Short 'n sweet. 10 minute group meeting followed by 2-3 minute individual interview. Not many questions asked. 'Can you lift 70 pounds (without a forklift hehe)?' Bring 2 forms of ID, which they will copy. You will be asked to call them back at a specific time if you still want the job.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

Applied through the company website. Received a phone call within a week inviting me to an interview. The interviewer asked very standard interview questions mainly focusing on past experience. Upon excepting the offer I was asked to return for an informational session and to fill out paperwork in a group setting before beginning our training on site.

Interview Questions
    • "What is your biggest weakness?" This is a standard question, but is never an easy one to answer.   Answer Question