URS Corporation, an AECOM company Interview Questions

2.5

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company in October 2013.

The interview was reasonably casual and Friendly. They seemed genuinely interested to find out about me.
    There were three people interviewing including a senior engineer and hr. not too many classic pre prepared questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company.

There was not an actual interview. Applied online for an overseas job and there was only email traffic regarding available dates and paperwork. There was an immediate need to fill the position and as long as I passed the necessary medical exams I was hired. It seemed sort of sketchy considering that nobody needed to talk to me about anything. They never really gave much information on the project either.

Accountant Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company.

Phone interview was quick and painless. Recruiter had prepared me for the areas to focus on for this particular role. the manager was far less experienced than I expected and was relatively new to the role at a few months - so they couldn't really answer the questions sufficiently.

Billing Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company.

Two step process with current employees. I felt as if they already knew who they wanted but were going through the steps to make it seem fair. The interview went well, I felt very positive, received both the one on one interview and the panel interview, yet did not receive the job. Asked later for pointers on how to improve interview next or for feedback that would help me to avoid any danger areas that I may have stumbled into, never received follow-up.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company.

Phone interview with a Project Managers. Lasted about an hour. Asked questions about work experiences and classes. Talked about their job responsibilities and the company culture. Very laid back and was a get to know you interview. Not many technical or behavioral questions. The overall interview process was quick. They were flexible about speeding up the whole process and quick to make a decision. Employees are very knowledgeable and always willing to answer questions. Great office.

None

Cvcx Interview

I applied online – interviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company.

So the process was easy for me because I was recommended to the hiring manager. He was kind and asked me general questions about my knowledge and understanding of maintenance concepst

vxvxcvxcvxcdd

Graduate Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company in August 2014.

Took 2 months from the initial application to be offered an interview, which is quite a long wait, the job description was vague at best, making it very difficult to prepare for the interview properly as as an electrical engineer you can be doing any number of jobs. The interview was very enjoyable, very friendly and relaxing atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions at all, more of a personality based interview   Answer Question

Logistics Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company.

The initial interview was the only interview I needed to get hired. I simply went in well dressed with the attitude that I already had the job. I was asked a couple of minor questions about previous work experience. The one and only job related question I was asked was if I knew what an NSN was.

Interview Questions
    • The questions asked were just your normal run of the mill interview questions. Nothing too difficult at all.   Answer Question
    The pay and benefits package were so good who would need to negotiate it.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Haring was a lengthy process. There were two sets of interviews and the decision took several weeks. The interviews were conducted by several members of the team and were fairly routine.

No negotiations

CM Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Meade, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Meade, MD (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at URS Corporation, an AECOM company in July 2014.

Easy interview, one party was late, but I do believe I spoke to the wrong person who was one time regarding my past experience. He wanted his friend all along to get the job even though he possessed ZERO experience or knowledge about the job.