US Marine Corps Interview Questions

Updated 27 Apr 2015

2.5

Cryptologic Linguist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

talking to your recruiter couldn't be easier. Be honest and answer all the questions as best you can. theres a waiver for almost everything so don't be discouraged. Sometimes you apply for a security clearance too

Interview Questions

• Have you ever experimented with recreational drugs or illegal substances   Answer Question

U S Marine Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Ridge, AR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at US Marine Corps (Walnut Ridge, AR (US)).

Interview

Lengthy Process of Interview and Physical Exam. The recruiter came to my house and interviewed me to ensure my personality fit the Marine Corps and then scheduled my subsequent mental and physical exams, assisted me in selecting an occupational field and scheduled my date to recruit training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a United States Marine? What do you have to offer the United States Marine Corps?   1 Answer

Marine Interview

Interview

Long About Three Months. First stand on the yellow line. The then a lot of questions about what you did or didn’t do in the past.It was probably the easiest questions i have ever been asked.

United States Marine Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at US Marine Corps (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

Recruiter contacted me and then conducted an interview over the phone to ensure that I met the basic qualifications of the Marine Corps. I then came into the recruiting station and took a ASVAB IQ test. I then enrolled in the Delayed entry program which allowed me to continue studying and training with the Marine Corps recruiters until it came time for me to leave for bootcamp.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to become a Marine?   1 Answer

0311 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at US Marine Corps (Watertown, NY (US)).

Interview

It was simple, I went in said I was joining. I then had to choose three different careers. they were your three top choices for a career. He then asked what I was looking for in the career. I told him travel and money were my interests. so he looked for careers that traveled a lot. He was very helpful and thorough.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from us?   1 Answer

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at US Marine Corps (Dublin, GA (US)).

Interview

Time consuming, very in depth. It included police check, drug screening, and a physical exam. All applicants are required to take an exam to see what jobs you are qualified for. The recruiter was the only way to get to the interview process. Some parts are very invasive, as that some jobs require a clearance to work in them.

Deputy CIO Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Some job application systems, such as the US government’s USAJobs, have functionality built into the system allowing applicants to see how their applications are progressing through the organization’s hiring processes. This reduces the number of phone calls and e-mails the human resources department receives because applicants can look up critical information for themselves within a minute or two.

Basic Marine Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at US Marine Corps (Las Vegas, NV (US)).

Interview

You will sit with a recruiter who will help you explore all the tangible and intangible benefits the Marine Corps has to offer. You will be required to take a screening test to help determine of you will be able to pass the armed services vocational aptitude battery (ASVAB).

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to make the most exciting change in your life?   1 Answer

Marine Corps Officer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Contact an Officer Selection Officer in order to start the process for selection to attend Officer Candidates School. Must pass academic qualifications, physical fitness, and moral standards. Additionally, attendance to OCS is determined by a selection process not guaranteed. An applicant must be selected in order to attend officer training. Job is not determined until after on completes Officer Candidates School.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to talk about what you can offer the Marine Corps and why you would be a good fit to serve as a Marine Corps Officer.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Sign contract, go to boot camp, go to basic infantry course or infantry advance course, report to unit or to military occupation school then to unit, train and do book reports and pass test, have high score in physical fitness test, combat fitness test, and marksmanship.