Unidine Interview Questions

Updated 19 Jun 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unidine

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Unidine in August 2013.

I was interviewed by phone by a wonderful, very knowledgeable HR professional. I was very impressed. I was invited in to the Boston office to meet in-person with HR and the hiring manager. Both interviews went well and were very friendly in tone. The hiring manager was fairly new to the role, and I felt that she was finding her way in the organization and industry. I sensed that she would prefer someone with industry experience.

Interview Questions
    • What do you least enjoy doing in a marketing position?   View Answer

Direcctor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY (US)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Unidine in February 2012.

Entire process was 3 months. I was asked for an onsite interview 3 times - I was located in Memphis, TN - the potential opening was 4 hours away. I felt this was a LOT to ask of a candidate, when all could have been accomplished in 1 visit or multiple phone interactions. It was interesting that a rep from HR Corporate as onsite for an interview - this is uncommon in the industry.

No need to negotiate - salary was more than adequate for experience required and geographical area

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Milford, CT (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Milford, CT (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Unidine in June 2010.

I emailed my resume & called. Met with food service director had a 5 minute conversation, my resume did the rest of the talking. Accepted pay rate and began working 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation I was offered a fair wage and accepted.