Unilever

Relevance Date Difficulty

Future Leader Program Interview

Future Leader Program
Rotterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unilever in November 2012.

Interview Details - Online questions and IQ tests
- Telephone interview
- Group assessment

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you had to make an important decision on a really short term   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Future Leader's Program Interview

Future Leader's Program
Trumbull, CT (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unilever in November 2012.

Interview Details Apply onine, online test, phone interview, and the Superday interview. We had dinner with some employees in Unilever one day before the superday. Superday was tough, first a material review followed by an independent presentation, then there was a face-to-face interview. In the afternoon there was an independent material study followed by a group discussion but no presentation.

Interview Question – What is the recent news you know about Unilever   Answer Question

Future Leaders Program Interview

Future Leaders Program
Barcelona (Spain)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Unilever in May 2012.

Interview Details before even thinking to work in Spain, make sure you know SPANISH pretty well - although they may claim that English is enough for some positions etc, they will always take a Spanish speaker, and the whole process (including tests) is in Spanish
PROCESS (can take >3 months):
Apply online on company website - apart from personal and other background details, need to answer different questions (e.g. 5 experiences that changed your life or some competency-based, you´ll see them in advance, but do your homework).
Tests online - numerical reasoning (20 questions 20 mins) and logical reasoning (24 questions 12 mins)
Phone interview - informed soon by email that I proceeded and that will call to arrange the time, but I once missed the call, and when I called back, I got the interview only a month later. It took around 1h, mostly about my experience and education (going through CV); women seemed unhappy and not interested from the beginning; after I didn´t get an answer for a couple of weeks, then I called and other women said she´ll check and in few hours I received a rejecting email (I guess Spanish also avoid telling you anything straight). So till now the reason for rejection is not clear - I guess it was a non-suficiente level of language, but maybe anything else as well.
The last step should have been Assessment Center.

Interview Question – Can´t remember exact ones... why Unilever, how did you find us, few competency-based through explaining my experience   Answer Question

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!