Unilever

Updated 23 Feb 2015
Updated 23 Feb 2015

3.1

Finance Interview

lengthy online application and a few online tests.
    after that skype interview which asks a lot of questions to determine behavioural but also how you think.
    asked about leadership, why you want to work their, problem solving etc.

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Unilever.

Online Application
    Online Tests
    Telephone Interview
    Assessment Centre

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you had to make a decision, when other members are hesitant.   Answer Question

IT Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Unilever in October 2012.

Initial Application, Phone Interview, Psychometric Test, Assessment Centre

Interview Questions
    • Why would you like to work for a company that promotes sustainability?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Unilever.

The interview was conducted by two employees. It was more like a conversation rather than an interview. Very straightforward questions. The interview questions were more focused on leadership and what I can bring to the organization. I was not even a supply chain major but still received an offer. Amazing turn around. Got an offer a few days after interviewing.

Customer Development and Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

I met with them through university and went to their information session and career fair booth. they contacted me a week later to have an interview the next day. the interview was with the same guy from the information session so I had already made a connection. Really easy behavioral questions emphasize your leadership roles and ask lots of questions

Interview Questions
    • what is your most influential item on your resume and why   Answer Question

Business and Technology Management Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Unilever.

The interview process follow 4 stage process: Fist of all the CV screening, if you are successful there is the telephone interview. If you are successful the Assessment Day where it will be needed to spend all day in the ofices with different activities and personal interviews and finally, if you are successful you will have the Job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Competitors of Unilever, and what Unilever does different.   Answer Question

Associate Scientist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

2 rounds of Interview:
    1st - with a recruiter; she will ask about your background; give information on Unilever and hiring process.
    2nd - with hiring manager and another person in the team

Overall, the questions asked by the recruiter were harder than the hiring manager.
    The hiring manager was very laid back and made you feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • 1) why are looking for another job?
      2) what is your greatest strength?

Answer Question
    Tried to negotiate the salary but wouldn't budge, so I negotiated my vacation days

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever in February 2015.

Human resource will make the initial contact to set up an phone interview (phone screen interview) within a few days you will be notified if you have been selected for the next interview round. The 2nd and last interview will be one on one with the hiring manager. The interview is more of a conversation and the hiring manager wants to understand if you are a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions
    • -Tell me about yourself
      -What do you believe an employer owes an employee
      -Tell me about a time you received criticism from a team member
      -Tell me about one of your weaknesses
      -Tell me about a time u had to use financial data to make a decision
      -why do you want to work for us

Answer Question

Marketing Interview

The interview was about 30 minutes long and was mainly behavioral. I was also asked to critique a few advertisements. The interviewer was very nice, but it seemed like they really wanted succinct and direct answers since the interview was so short. I did not receive an offer from them.

Associate Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Unilever.

One phone interview and then on site three. I only made it to the first round. the seconf round i encountered a very difficult interviewer who was aggressive in his questioning. I was asked many technical questions but had a problem with HR. I was very nervous and green which i think contributed to me not making it.