Unilever

251 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details Online Application
Online Tests
Telephone Interview
Assessment Centre

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you had to make a decision, when other members are hesitant.   Answer Question

IT Summer Intern Interview

IT Summer Intern
Sydney

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Unilever in October 2012.

Interview Details Initial Application, Phone Interview, Psychometric Test, Assessment Centre

Interview Question – Why would you like to work for a company that promotes sustainability?   Answer Question

Associate Finance Manager Interview

Associate Finance Manager
Englewood, NJ (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in October 2012.

Interview Details Phone interview followed by all day interviews in Englewood cliffs. The phone interview was after I applied through my university's job board. I interviewed w two alums from my school, so that helped establish a cordial atmosphere. The questions were not difficult, mostly personality type.

Interview Question – The questions were not technical at all. Very few finance-y questions. Most of the questions were about teamwork--they really want to gauge how well you work w others.   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Training Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details I applied online and process took three days for telephone interview
HR phone call ( to check interests in this position only and available dates for technical phone interview)
Hiring manager phone call ( to know about background)
On site interview : Presentation( based on my previous project works) and one to one interview

Interview Question – Why you are here   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Summer
Trumbull, CT (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Unilever in February 2013.

Interview Details On Campus Interview. Got the interview opportunity in the school career fair and had an on set interview the next day. It went on pretty well and I had a good chat with both interviewers. Got the offer later in the same day. It was a 6 month internship. So the process is much simpler than a formal employee.

Interview Question – Everything is normal and the interviewers are all professional engineer.   Answer Question

TPM Coop Interview

TPM Coop
Rexdale, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in May 2014.

Interview Details Applied through the University's career website and got selected for interview. Questions are mostly behavioural. Make sure you know the job description as well as some knowledge about the TPM position from wikipedia or any other website.

Interview Question – Tell me about a process you have improved in a previous job.   Answer Question

Assistant Expert Merchandising Interview

Assistant Expert Merchandising
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Unilever in May 2014.

Interview Details One first telephonic interview with a RH, and then an interview with the manager. The process for an answer is very long but the RH when he selects you he gives you advice to well manage the other interview. There is a good listening of applicant even if the decision is long.

Interview Question – No surprise, it was all how they told me before, conversation about my motivations, my formation and my experiences and about the mission of the internship.   Answer Question

Intern Brand Building Dove Interview

Intern Brand Building Dove
Hamburg (Germany)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Unilever in March 2010.

Interview Details Fast and quick, they invited me for an interview, dress-code was informal, they wanted to get to know me and asked about my CV and former experiences. it took about an hour, and the next day I got offered the internship.

Interview Question – It was all very friendly, they wanted me to give concrete examples of where I showed my strengths, nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Assistant CMI Manager Interview

Assistant CMI Manager

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details 2 rounds of interviews, feels quite informal. they are looking for people who are passionate, curious and forward thinking. the hiring process was slightly longer as it requires two or three layers of approval.

Interview Question – Many were standard interviewing questions, nothing too out of the blue   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Graduate Trainee

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details I had applied online where i submitted my CV, as well as answered some personality questions, If accepted get through to the next stages which included numerical tests which are pretty difficult due to the time restraints 18mins for 18 questions.

Interview Question – Numerical tests   Answer Question

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!