Unilever

Updated 28 Jan 2015
Updated 28 Jan 2015

3.1

Finance Interview

lengthy online application and a few online tests.
    after that skype interview which asks a lot of questions to determine behavioural but also how you think.
    asked about leadership, why you want to work their, problem solving etc.

Intern Interview

Online Application
    Online Tests
    Telephone Interview
    Assessment Centre

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you had to make a decision, when other members are hesitant.   Answer Question

IT Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Unilever in October 2012.

Initial Application, Phone Interview, Psychometric Test, Assessment Centre

Interview Questions
    • Why would you like to work for a company that promotes sustainability?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Unilever.

the recruitment process is within one month since they kick off the online test or phone interview. there are around 3-4 rounds assessment. The first one would be online application with long open questions-no online test for summer intern but have for management trainee, online test is not easy, limited time for numerical- phone interview, base on your cv and your motivation-assessment centre including group discuss and panel interview for shortlisted candidates.

Interview Questions
    • may have some complicated calculation during group discuss   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

The interview was about 30 minutes long and was mainly behavioral. I was also asked to critique a few advertisements. The interviewer was very nice, but it seemed like they really wanted succinct and direct answers since the interview was so short. I did not receive an offer from them.

Finance Summer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

Online application inclusive of answering 5 behavioural questions before being called up for phone interview followed by a final assessment a week later that requires you to come down to the company.

Interview Questions
    • What are some Unilever specs you have researched on.   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Unilever.

There're four steps in total, can be different depend on which country.

1. Online Essay and Online Test (IQ) - You can do both at your home. You'll have to send an Essay with your format, and they'll contact you later for a Online IQ test.
    2. HR Interview - at the Company's headquarter
    3. Field work exercise
    4. Final Presentation

Interview Questions
    • none, most are typical (tell me a bit about your self, your idol, your plan in the future, challenge you have met...)   Answer Question

Unilever Future Leaders Programmer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

Interview on university campus after meeting at job fair, then follow up interview at Unilever HQ in New Jersey. New Jersey "Super Day" consisted of a group exercise and three one-on-one interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were tough, such as "describe the supply chain at your current job" even if you don't work in the supply chain department.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Unilever.

Standard good interview with the hiring manager, experiences, skills, etc. The problem was when HR called me a week after and told me to call them back, they did not pick up the phone. So I was waiting for hours with false hope only for them to tell me I didn't get it. Then they called a week later to tell me again I didn't get it... an email would be just fine, please.

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Unilever.

Online tests, then an interview with a manager. Interview went great, seemed more like friends chatting, however, there were no questions to sort out candidates at all, more about strengths and weaknesses. I cannot imagine how a manager can make a decision about a candidate based on that questions. Looks like they already found one before me.