Unilever PLC Supply Chain Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Contacted after a career fair (which seems like a pretty common entry to this program). Interview was over Skype and about 45 minutes. It's best to just be genuine about your interest and definitely do sufficient research. It is a huge company so the offer/ acceptance process was a little bureaucratic.

Interview Questions
  • Really nothing too out of the ordinary- mostly about experience and skills and why you are applying   Answer Question
None

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever PLC

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Trumbull, CT (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trumbull, CT (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Unilever PLC in December 2010.

Interview with a manager and another upper level employee. Focused mainly on experience even though it was for an internship. They seemed too busy to train someone and stressed that they wanted someone who could come in and hit the ground running. I was not offered the position because they went with a candidate who had SQL experience. In hindsight I'm glad I didn't get it because I don't think they would teach you very much, which is kind of the point of an internship.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you changed a process to make it better   View Answer
    • Talk about your experience with Excel, Access, and SQL   View Answer

Worked for Unilever PLC? Contribute to the Community!