Unisys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Sydney

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details For a global company the process progressed at a steady pace which surprised me. The interview wasbehavioural and ocnducted well, the second interview left me scratching my head as it was evident the interviewer had minimal experience in interviewing. The final interview got back on track and an offer was forth coming shortly there after.

Interview Question – The second interview was the most challenging, the interviewer had minimal experience in interviewing and left me scratching my head.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very negotiable, once again, surprising, but pleasantly so.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Engineer Interview

Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unisys in March 2010.

Interview Details 2 over the phone interview and then they offered me a position.

Portfolio Sales Executive Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 8 months - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details I sent my resume in and followed up with a phone call and email. It took several months to get the position I applied for but the communication was very good.

Interview Question – How would you acclimate yourself to the new company ?   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Washington, DC (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Unisys in April 2012.

Interview Details HR calls to verify related work experience and salary expectation; followed by a Technical Phone screen, and a final in person meeting contingent to security clearance and background check related to the position.

Interview Question – All questions were straight forward and clear.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, they gave me a good offer and I took it.

Very Easy Interview

Consultant Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys in March 2014.

Interview Details I went to for Unisys interview and interview went on 1 hour ,I am from weblogic JSF backgroud but interviewers wanted Sprin-MVC person. They Know i m JSF expert but interview went on more than 1 hour fiannly they said they cant take . cos of JSF .They dont even WSRP doent support AJAX strangee

Customer Support Engineer Interview

Customer Support Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details consists of 7 rounds.1 st one was JAM session.2 reading comprehension 3.Passage writing
4.IQ test 5.Technical round 6. Listening skills 7. HR round

Interview Question – The process is long and have elimination in each and every round   Answer Question

Analyst Position Interview

Saint Louis, MO (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys in February 2013.

Interview Details Have a interview scheduled, but still waiting for a formal copy of the job description.

Interview Question – Background info?   Answer Question

Solution Consultant Interview

Interviewed at Unisys

Interview Details Not that difficult. Good though.

Interview Question – Usual questions only   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Could have done more.

Senior Infrastructure Architect Interview

Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Unisys in January 2010.

Interview Details First I had a phone interview where the lady from the HR want to understand my expertise, and motivation to join Unisys. 2+ weeks after the first contact I had to go for a short face to face interview with my manager, she would like to see my personality, motivation, and no real business or job specific question I got. Finally 1 month after the 2nd interview I have got a exercise to make a solution for a company and present my solution. I had 2 weeks to develop the solution and the presentation. I had to go to the Unisys office where I had to present front of my manager and one of my colleague. I ve got here a couple of specific questions regards to the solution. But finally 3 weeks after the 3rd round I have got a call and received my offer.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details Very friendly. First was JAM(just a minute). Second was 1:1 interview. After that we were asked to write an essay. The ones who got through were required to attend the computer based test which contained aptitude and some computer network related technical questions. The next day we had technical interview. And the lat of course was HR interview.

Interview Question – There was nothing unexpected as such.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unisys

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!

Unisys Videos

Unisys – Why Work for Us?

About Unisys Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unisys interview questions and advice. All 138 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Unisys employees and interview candidates.