Verio

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Channel Development Interview

Denver, CO (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Verio in August 2011.

Interview Details Quick, thorough, and enjoyable actually.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Typical offer and counteroffer.

Channel Marketing Manager Interview

Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Verio in February 2008.

Interview Details Initially applied for Director of Marketing position. Management changed direction and decided to hire two different individuals to run the Marketing department, so my job hiring process got drawn out. I was hired about 3 months after I initially interviewed. I was brought on as a contractor for 1 year, then convinced management to convert me to a full time employee.

Interview Question – Channel compensation question, how should we compensate channel partners? Using a tiered structure or flat commission based on the amount of responsibility they take on?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I suggested they bring me on as a contractor to accelerate their launch of the channel partner program.

Channel Account Manager Interview

Channel Account Manager
Orem, UT (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Verio in June 2009.

Interview Details Contacted by a recruiter and asked some questions in a quick phone interview. Scheduled time to meet with hiring manager. and meet with group of managers in office. after that interview I was asked to speak with the director of sales.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Be persistent. And stick to your guns if they want you they will meet you half way.

Channel Account Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Verio in October 2008.

Interview Details very relaxed interview, phone interview first, then one on one...it took almost three weeks to get back to me with an answer but I did get the job.

Interview Question – what did you sell? how did you close a difficult customer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – very easy. I actually told them what I was currently making and they said ok not a problem...

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Verio? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verio interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Verio employees and interview candidates.