Verizon Wireless Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

Updated 15 Jan 2015

3.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless (Salt Lake City, UT (US)).

Interview

The process requires a good resume, an interview, and basic computer testing. The interview process is a series of scenarios where you must give a specific example based on the question, detail what you did, and then tell what the results were. These questions vary with each interview. Most companies use the same interview process, so the more interviews you go on, the easier this becomes.

Interview Questions

• The hardest questions ask about a situation where you either made a mistake, or did not have the resources or information to resolve an issue.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really was no negotiation. I had little experience, and they were offering substantially more that I was currently making, that I practically did somersaults when I accepted!

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless (Salt Lake City, UT (US)).

Interview

Tedious. Took weeks.

Interview Questions

• Wireless tech questions prior to training.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. There really was none. Salary was set

Global Enterprise Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was well-structured and non-threatening. STAR format interviewing process with initial interview, followed by second interview.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of how you created a goal and the specific steps you took to achieve it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for this position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Verizon Wireless (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online, took about 2 weeks before a recruiter contacted me via email. Then we set up a Phone Interview, pretty standard. She went over my background, skills, experience, focusing on Customer Service. A little bit of behavioral questions towards the end of the phone Interview. Then she called me the following day to ask me to go into the office for a face to face Interview. Think it was within the same week. At the office, I was first interviewed by 2 people, including the same lady who interviewed me over the phone. She was very nice, the gentleman too. Same standard questions including behavioral mostly. Then they asked me to wait at the waiting room. After about 1 hr, they called me again, this time I was interviewed by a guy, who said he was a coordinator in Technical Support. He asked me about computers, multi-tasking skills, etc. Then he again send me back to the waiting area. After about half hr, he came back and told me I got the job pending must undergo background screening. No drug test at that time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a professional goal that you set up, and how you achieved it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The starting pay per hour was fixed for all entry-level CSR's. Started at $12.98/hr in 2010. But the was annual cash bonuses paid to everyone based off performance.

Senior Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Verizon Wireless (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in September 2008.

Interview

I did a phone interview first. Questions ranged from telling me about myself, to what I didn't like about my previous employer. Second Interview was a group interview involving the store manager and a person from HR conferenced in. They asked me more behavioral questions, like "tell me a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?"

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

NA