Visa Inc.

169 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

User Experience Intern Interview

Austin, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview Details I had 4 interviews total--one interview on campus with a recruiter, who discussed the issues Visa deals with in UX, and then asked me a technical question. After that, the recruiter sent my resume out to multiple hiring managers, who scheduled me for three phone interviews over the course of the next month and a half. Each of the phone interviews were 1:1 and mostly discussing my resume/portfolio, the work I did, and how I did it. I explained my process and what skills I used for each project. Some of the interviews were more technical, and others were more focused on my visual design skills.

Interview Question – Why did you choose the colors for this project that you did?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Foster City, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Visa Inc. in May 2012.

Interview Details It was a 3 month contract with possibilities of extension. There was a phone interview for 30 min and then the offer came in 3 hours. They did not extend and I found myself again in the job market.

Summer Internship Interview

San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Visa Inc. in March 2014.

Interview Details 5 email back and forth and two behavioral interviews. Basic questions, good things, bad things, succesful proyect, failed project. etc

Interview Question – what is the earths diameter   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had another offer at walmart.

Business Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Visa Inc. in October 2013.

Interview Details First Round Interview consisted of 2 separate 1 on 1 interviews. Each interview lasted 30 minutes and was split between a business case/ behavioral. The case questions were not very challenging and the interviewers did not expect you to give numbers. The behavioral questions consisted of a Why Visa? question, general questions about resume, and personal questions about College experiences.

Interview Question – Business case regarding Visa's expansion into Canadian Market.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview Details On campus interview opportunity. This interview felt more like a screen. Interviewer went over my resume, and the basic things like that. No challenging questions. This was a basic first step, and the interviewer said that they'll be in touch.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Foster City, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Visa Inc. in July 2011.

Interview Details Informational internview followed by in person interviews ( 2-3 rounds) Mostly behavioral questions were asked. expect person to be familiar with financial services space, depending on specific postion - ability to work in cross functional matrixed organizations is always considered a plus.

Interview Question – Interviewers are always looking to validate fit within the org culture and understanding of financial services space especially from a B2B perspective.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Austin, TX (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Visa Inc. in July 2013.

Interview Details Hiring took a while. I got in the pipeline early but was OK with the gaps in communication as it gave me time to explore my options. I felt the questions were appropriate and the background on the company's pros and cons were direct and accurate. I felt the type and number of people I met with were appropriate.

Interview Question – You have done this before so why do you want to do it again?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I countered on salary, signon and start date. Nothing crazy. I got what I asked for on the first two. 50% of getting what is want is asking!

Director Interview

Interviewed at Visa Inc.

Interview Details Two on-site interviews. Spoke to the hiring manager at the first on site and then spoke to the Sr. management

Interview Question – technical questions about bankcard transaction trending   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview Details Self-description, several behaviorals like your toughest challenge, a time of leadership, greatest weakness, and several market sizing questions.

Interview Question – Estimate number of diapers sold in the U.S.   Answer Question

Senior Business Development Coordinator Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview Details Very slow hiring process (might take several months) and numerous interviews. If a person is employed, it makes it hard to be excused so many times from current work.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Visa Inc.

Worked for Visa Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Visa Inc. Videos

Visa Inc. – Why Work for Us?

Working at Visa Powering the Global Economy For more than half a century, Visa has pioneered the global shift away from cash and checks toward easier, safer and more convenient electronic payments. Our network — backed… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Visa Inc. interview questions and advice. All 169 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Visa Inc. employees and interview candidates.