Walgreens

821 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details Apply on walgreens.com, choose your desired, locations (up to 3), answer survey questions, previous work experience, basic information and demographics. Within a week or two, one of your 3 locations will call to do a one-on-one interview. It was very brief, short, non-intimidating, friendly interview with the store manager and pharmacy manager.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details The interview will take place in the office and will follow the STAR format. They will ask behavioral questions such tell me about a time when you where put into a difficult situation? How did you handle it?

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had a problem with a co-worker?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Broken Arrow, OK (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in January 2014.

Interview Details I took a computerized skills and personality test, then interviewed with the store manager, who had a list of five standard questions. He asked me each of these questions, then rated my answers from 1-5. The whole process took about 90 minutes. I received an offer that day, then had to find a clinic to go for a pre-employment drug test.

Interview Question – Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details Depending on the division and department, there will be one key interviewer. Best to go through a recruiting company to get in on a contract to hire. Not much chance for a direct hire unless you know someone who recommends you.

Interview Question – Describe a failed project.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Photo Specialist Interview

Photo Specialist
Clarence, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in June 2012.

Interview Details For me, the hiring process was very easy. I was called to come in to complete the online application in store and spoke to the manager shortly after. I was hired within a week of the initial call from my manager and trained right away.

Interview Question – What is your availability?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Photo Technician Interview

Photo Technician

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview Details Put in an application and go to the store for an interview. It is a very simple interview and process. I should not have to write thirty more words for this to allow me to move on, but I do. So this is what you are going to get.... la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la.

Interview Question – None. It's retail, not engineering.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You cannot negotiate salary. It is an hourly pay rate that will start low and will sometimes increase if you are lucky and work harder than your manager.

CPhT Interview

CPhT

Interviewed at Walgreens

Interview Details Applied online, called in for interview a few days later. Had to go in for a skills assessment to the location I applied to. Very quick process and friendly staff and managers.

Workforce Analyst Interview

Workforce Analyst
Orlando, FL (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Walgreens in May 2012.

Interview Details The interview was a panel interview. It was fairly easy with your typical variety of behavioral questions and questions about your knowledge of the position. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time leadership was not available and you had to make an executive decision. How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was already a Walgreens employee so, there was not much to negotiate. Coming from another company things could be different though.

Pharmacy Interview

Pharmacy

Interviewed at Walgreens

Interview Details Was referred to pharmacy manager by a family friend, called and spoke with the manager and she told me to wait a couple weeks before she could review my already submitted online application. Called me back approx. 4 weeks later and offered to schedule an interview.

Interview Question – Name a time where you had to collaborate with a team to solve an issue together. How did you go about doing this?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager (MGT) Interview

Assistant Manager (MGT)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Walgreens in July 2011.

Interview Details Applied online, took a 2hr assessment consisting of math and reading questions. Got a call the next day to schedule an in-person interview with the DM. The interview process was easy, I scored one of the highest on their assessment and their admin called me the very next day to schedule a interview with their DM. Went in for an in-person interview and the DM was late 30 min, she was very unprofessional constantly checking her phone. There was only 10 behavioral/situational questions. Which I felt I did well, but I got a template email the next day saying I didn't get the offer. The template email didn't even have the DM's name on it. I certainly appreciate the timely response. What you put in is often what you get and it is their loss as they did not select the most qualified candidate perhaps afraid that he was over-qualified and may move on shortly. I don't think anyone would have sat through a 2hr assessment and driven another 3hr to the interview if they weren't genuinely interested in the position.

Interview Question – There was only 10 behavioral/situational questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!