Walgreens Service Clerk Interview Questions

Updated 16 Sep 2014

2.1

69 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Service Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Walgreens.

I was called within 24 hours of filling out my online application. Because the manager was short handed we had the initial interview on the floor. The executive assistant manager (hiring manager) reviewed my scores and my profile and we did the one on one at the Photo Department.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about photography and developing digital photo?   View Answer
There was not any negotiating. the position was an entry level position with out any verifiable experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Service Clerk Interview

Getting hired at the entry level of the company is very easy for the right person the question asked are fairly simple and common sense their is a questionnaire that only a fool would get wrong. Basically they are looking for individuals who do not oppose to just working like they need the job meaning do the best that u can.

Service Clerk Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Two interviews are conducted. You apply and then wait for a call from the store.The first interview is getting to know you and many questions are asked. Hiring and interview process is pretty good and the process went pretty smoothly. It is a good idea to talk about any research you did and maybe follow up with a thank you note. Also smiling and being positive. And be ready to answer their questions and have good questions to ask. That's what helped me out.

Service Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens.

The hiring process is not very rigorous. They ask the typical questions such as how you have helped customers in the past, what are your strengths or weaknesses, etc.

Service Clerk Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Assessment test only done in store. Interview questions. Examples on how you dealt with issues in the workplace, dealing with customers with a language barrier, etc

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you had to deal with conflict   Answer Question

Service Clerk Interview

I had to always stay in touch with the hiring manager to make sure they knew I was still interested.

Service Clerk Interview

Online application, very extensive for what the job is

Service Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Walgreens in October 2013.

The interview process is not that long, take an skills assessment. When I took the skills assessment the supervisor told me that I had failed but he had misread the "pass" or "fail" results, when it clearly states I passed or failed. The manager asks the typical questions, she was very professional and they do issue a drug screening.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't no difficult questions, pretty much asks your availability and "about you"   Answer Question

Service Clerk Interview

Application/assessment test, followed by interview.

Service Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens.

I was called about a week after applying online and was asked to fill out a basic math skills test and behavioral test. After that I was asked very basic questions. The assistance manager that I interviewed with would not look me in the eyes and seemed very nervous himself.

Interview Questions
    • All very basic questions. I think the most difficult was when I was ask to tell him about a time when I would not help my coworker.   Answer Question