Walt Disney Company

Updated 1 Mar 2015
Updated 1 Mar 2015

2.8

Sourcing Manager Interview

Internal recruiter found me on LinkedIn. After responding to his initial email, took almost a week to get a response. Had a phone interview with the hiring director on short notice. After receiving the call 20 minutes late, had a good hour discussion about the role and experience.

Never heard a word after this interview. Unprofessional, unpolished process.

Director Technology Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Fantastic engagement, first class recruiting, questions relevant to the role, the decriptions was very clear. The focus was on emerging technology and strategy. The entire day of interviews was engaging, respectful and very brand enhancing for the experience.

Disney College Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

First, there will be an online web based interview that you'll have to take. If you pass it, you'll immediately get an email saying you need to set up a phone interview. The phone interview will last anywhere from 20-40 minutes. You'll hear back within a few days whether or not you were accepted into the program or not.

Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

After applying online for a Professional Internship at Disney, I received a phone screen that lasted 15-20 minutes. The interviewer was really kind, and the interview primarily consisted of scenario-based and general questions.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Disney? Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Attractions Host Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Arrived to the cast center, waited about 20 minutes and was greeted by a nice lady. Asked the usual employer questions. She had a problem with me apparently no smiling enough though, but it is Disney. Eventually there were no openings in attractions (thats what she said but I think I didn't get that position because of the smiling situation) so she instead offered me a position in Food and Beverage which I took.

Interview Questions
    • What are your goals in life?
      What describes you?
      Why should we hire you?
      Are you efficient?

Answer Question

AccountingSummer 2015 Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Applied online. Followed by phone screening. Then, three interviews - one at Anaheim location and two at Glendale location. All the interviewers were amazing. They made it a very professional and comfortable environment. Don't be afraid to chat it up with them because they love to have a great conversation.

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

I got an interview through a recruiter. It was a competency based interview with the hiring manager and then one with HR. The process took almost 3-4 weeks. The company will always prefer internal candidates

5% flexibility

Business Head- North India for Bindass & UTV Stars Digital Interview

HR & Mr. Nikhil Gandhi were very quick. Within a month a round of interviews were lined up with the senior management in business development & HR. Solid HR team & action is taken really quick by entire HR Team, The Walt Disney Company, India.

Left it for the Business Head to take a call

College Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Online assessment, after the pre-screening you'll undergo a phone interview then have two days to accept the offer in California or Florida location. Overall, the process was very short and I enjoyed working for Walt Disney Company.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to relocate to either theme park locations?   Answer Question
    I was assigned my first choice area of work (indoor: food & beverage) which was good but had no control on the actual location.

Logistics Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Apply in The Wlat Disney Co Asia Pacific Ltd website, 1st Interview with Logistics director - Henry. Henry is a nice guy from Taiwan with many working experience outside and he is looking for creating a Logistics team for supporting APAC distribution issue. e.g. the new theme park in Shanghai and HK one