Weber State University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Salt Lake City, UT (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Weber State University in August 2010.

Interview Details I was called to come in and bring a portfolio and copy of my resume. I was then interviewed by three individuals in the Multimedia department, who were very friendly and asked basic interview questions. Since I had only some experience at the time, they enjoyed my portfolio and were happy to offer me an opportunity to develop my skills further by working with them.

Interview Question – Name an experience you have had in the work place that provided a challenge that you overcame.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Weber State University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weber State University interview questions and advice in Salt Lake City, UT. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Weber State University employees and interview candidates.