Wells Fargo Interview Questions

Updated 20 Oct 2014
2,591 Interview Reviews

2.7

Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2014.

Applied for position online, completed screening online, got interview that week. Was a group interview with 8 other candidates for other locations. Answered 4 questions, watched a video about the position, and filled out another application. Interview lasted a little over an hour. Be sure to be relaxed and poised, think about your responses before answering so that you don't stumble over your words. Be sure to mention any experience with sales that you have, that is mainly what they are looking for.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be a teller, name a time you went above and beyond with customer service, how would you try to fix your sales record, name a time you reached a personal goal.   View Answer

Risk Management Consultant I Interview

I had two interviews, one immediately after the other. One was with the hiring manager and another with the department supervisor. I was told it was a situation interview. All questions were structured as "Describe a time when....".

Interview Questions
    • If I were to ask someone close to you, like a significant other or family member, to describe you, what would they say?   Answer Question
    I was made one offer that was not negotiable.

Teller Interview

Very normal interview questions and process. Took about two weeks before start. I applied online and received a phone call about a week after to set up an interview in person.

Phone Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Monte, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Monte, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2014.

Their HR will send an email for you to finish. Those questions are easy. It is about your work ethnic and common sense. If they like your application, they will have a phone interview. The phone interview is straight forward. Pass it, then you get to meet/ interview with the branch manager.

PCG Branch Liaison Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Overall very easy process. Generic scenario questions name a time you didn't have all the answers, tell me how you solve problems. Overall around 1hr and 30nmins, really focused on discussion questions.

None

Pb1 Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

assessment, phone interview, group interview, 1-1 interview, presentation. The interview process was very smooth and interesting. the questions were not difficult to answer. all you need to do is to be confident and sell yourself

Financial Crime Specialist III Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Apply online. It takes awhile to hear back but you will receive an email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview is pretty easy and straightforward. Then about a week later you will be called in for an in person interview. They usually have 2-3 supervisors interviewing you. Interviews can take 15-30 minutes.

Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

I was part of a group interview in which there were roughly twelve other. interviewees. Luckily I had seen some of the questions that were asked because of posts on here; the two main questions regarded a time when you went above and beyond to give great customer service, and why you see yourself at Wells Fargo. The interview discussion was focused largely on sales and customer service ability, as those are the main components to the position. The interviewer had brought along the district manager and a branch manager, and they all pitched in to explain the day-to-day operations of being a teller. Overall it was a painless experience!

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service.   View Answer
    • Why do you see yourself as a teller for Wells Fargo? What draws you to finance, and what about Wells Fargo in specific attracts you?   Answer Question

I wasn't formally offered a position, but was encouraged that I would be offered a second interview. Unfortunately, my class schedule won't allow for me to attend two weeks of full-time training.

Home Loan Processor Interview

Applied online through the company website. Contacted by email and phone to schedule phone interview went considered of basic behavioral questions angry customer etc. and went over previous work history. I was called for in person interview consisted of two managers went over behavioral questions.

Trust Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Panel of 5 people. All the questions were about personality and teamwork, strengths, weaknesses, challenges, etc. Nothing about skill or education or relevant experience. It went on for about 2 hours, with different hypothetical and scenarios.

Interview Questions
    • I was thoroughly unprepared for this interview. I thought based on the phone interview it would expand on my relevant experience. Instead it was all about personality and conflict hypotheticals. Not their fault, I obviously should have been prepared.   Answer Question