Wells Fargo Personal Banker Interview Questions & Reviews

189 interviews

2.7

189 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Personal Banker Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2010.

Starts with a phone interview with the recruiter which is pretty straight forward. Then, interviewed with a few different managers for different stores, the store you apply for is not necessarily going to be the store you work in. Hiring managers will discuss amongst each other which candidates they like.

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Personal Banker Interview

Applied online, 2 weeks later group interview was set, and then interview with the hiring manager, training program was about a month, and then hit the ground running at the branch stores

Personal Banker Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Applied Online

Interview Questions

Could not see myself representing the company

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Renton, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2010.

Pretty easy process, hiring manager called me, interviewed me over the phone, then I met the branch manager for an in person interview. I was offered the job two days later.

Personal Banker Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Short, quick, and no intense at all. They hire knuckle heads and people unfit for the job all the time.

Interview Questions
    • "Where do you see yourself in five years."

They want you to say "manager at Wells" or whatever. But a career at the Wells can be stressful and short lived.
        Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2010.

3 part interview process. Phone, group then 1 on 1

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Torrance, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Multipanel interview

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tustin, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2012.

3 interviews in 1 day

Interview Questions
    I got a phone call from a recruiter a week after my interview and offered me the position

Personal Banker Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2014.

Process takes 1-2 months. I finally got an email back to rsvp to a group interview a month after I applied. I didn't get a phone interview though. It was a group interview where you have 2 hours to grab an interview with a manager and ALSO the district manager. You have to bring two copies of your resume and make sure it stands out if anything. They ask you questions about leadership, how you motivate a team, how you would meet a quota if you are behind, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared for questions about reaching a quota and sales.   Answer Question

I had already received another job offer eariler

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Escondido, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2013.

Applied online. Received call from regional recruiter. Very friendly. Interviewed in large group; maybe 15-20 people. Long interview process 2 hours, complete with company video, 3 pages of paperwork, question and answer time. During Q and A I began to realize recruiter was looking for aggressive sales minded individuals. Many of the candidates were young, inexperienced in banking and had a difficult time correlating how they could best perform sales in banking after having just come from 'sales' in the food industry. Recruiter interrupted a couple of individuals that lost direction in their answer.

Interview Questions

Offer was only for 20 hours and the drive would take me about 35 minutes to get to the location I was offered. The dollars just wouldn't work out.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!