Wendy's Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated 18 Apr 2015

1.6

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wendy's (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online then got a call 2 weeks later to come in for an interview. Interview was with the general manager and lasted about 30 minutes. Got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• If you don't get along with your co-workers, how would you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

went there, told someone at the register I was there for an interview. They told me to sit at a booth and wait, the manager got there and he interviewed me for under 10 mins. they basically just want people who can work anytime. I was hired but quit later the job wasn't for me, and the manager was actually hard to work with.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's (Greensboro, NC (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online , and received a email one week later asking me to come in during the open interviews they were having . I had two one on one interviews . The first one , he just went over my experience. The second one , she asked me to tell her about myself , and then she asked scenario questions .

Interview Questions

• Where do you work at now, and what's your position ?
      Tell me about yourself .
      Tell me a time where you had to deal with a angry customer and how you handled it .
      Tell me about a time where you went above and beyond a customers expectations .

Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tamarac, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Wendy's (Tamarac, FL (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I waited for the manager and she asked me general questions about my resume. I was second in line behind someone else who applied for a job. She seemed like she liked my resume. She sad she will call back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What's your personality like?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

It was strange to say the least. Was left waiting for about 15 minutes which was fine. She asked a series of questions but with my history I knew she wanted me. I was hired on the spot, but never got called for orientation. I tried to get into contact with her. I went up to the store and even called but every time I always got ran around and never got any face to face time with her.

Interview Questions

I wouldn't say I declined. I was offered the job, filled out the w40 and all but wasn't called in for orientation and could never manually schedule it.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

I applied online and then I was called about a week afterwards to come in for an interview. It was a few basic questions and some of the common interview questions. I was hired on the spot and told to come into orientation the following week.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

If they tell you to come in for an interview, dress moderately nice. You don't have to be decked out in a suit and tie however a pair of black pants and a nice shirt (no logos/writing) would do just fine. SHOWER before you come, and brush your teeth, look clean. The interview takes probably 15 minutes, however we do get busy so you may have to wait for a bit in the beginning. DO NOT show up high/drunk, that is an immediate NO.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer? Are you very organized? What are 3 skills//weaknesses? Are you more of an introvert or an extrovert (meaning do you work well by yourself of with others)   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

Got a call for an interview 2-3 days after I submitted my app, decision took 2-3 weeks after the interview. They ask a fair amount of personal questions. They also seem to prefer it if you are going to stay a year or longer so they don't have to hire someone else after six months or so.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's (Atlanta, GA (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

I called about my submitted online application and was asked to interview the next day. The interview was in the restaurant at a table in the dining area & it was uncomfortable to speak with customers so close at nearby tables. In this economy, I delt with it.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the team if you are hired?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask in the interview about hours and benefits. There are no benefits unless you are full time & there are no full time hires it seems.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's (Concord, NC (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online and within a week and a half I recieved a call for ny interview. My interview was fairly shirt witg very basic questions, none of them being typical interview questions I spent hours practicing for. They were more about my weekly schedule outside of working and availability to work late. After the interview I was told I was hired and was viven a date for my orientation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Stay smiling and relax.