Wendy's Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated 20 Sep 2014

1.5

90 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wendy's in September 2014.

I got food for my brother one day and in the bag was a flyer about hiring. I applied on a link provided on the flyer and got an email about 2 hours later. I went in for my interview two days later and got hired on the spot. The questions were the usual interview questions like, what did you like about your last job, and what would make you a good employee for Wendy's. The interview lasted about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficult questions, just the normal interview questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodbury, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, NJ (US)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

I submitted an online application and received an email to schedule an interview two days later. The interview lasted about a half hour, and the questions were read off of cards. We discussed availability and work experience. After the interview, the manager said I would receive a call within the week. Two days later, I got the call offering me the job.

Interview Questions
    • The questions dealt with team work, criticism, and communication.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burlington, WI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, WI (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

I applied online they called me for an interview and the G.M was pretty calm and asked me basic questions the process was a breeze loved it was honestly the best interview ever

Interview Questions
    • If a customer comes in and says he/she order was wrong what would you do?   View Answer
    Would you be willing to deal with grease or wiping up table or anything that got to be done or taking care of providing good customer service

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

I applied through snagjob, and about two hours later recieved a call to set up the interview the next day. I walked in was asked some basic questions and was hired. After that I was emailed the paperwork, and the next day I started orentation.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

Was called in for an interview several days later and mainly was just asked about my availability or if i minded working late at night or early mornings and if i was ok working for minimum wage

i accepted 8 an hour and was told i might get 8.40 but was denied later

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bushnell, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bushnell, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wendy's.

The hiring process took longer than I required. In total I would say it was about a week and a half from when I applied to actually do anything on the job, and by "on the job," I mean training on the computer in the back. The interview was way easier than I thought it would be (though this was my first job ever). The questions were all read off cards that Wendy's provides their general managers. A lot of "Have you ever been in a situation where" questions. Just be prepared to explain a time that you had to accomplish a task quickly, times you had to deal with stressful situations, times you had to multitask, et cetera.

Interview Questions
    • "How do you handle situations where you are time restricted and must accomplish a task?"   View Answer
    "Are you interested in employment?"

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boise, ID (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wendy's in June 2014.

All the questions were really basic. Most of them on the first interview were very vague. Like "how did you handle criticism at school/work, and how did you react?". The second interview with the General Manger took about a week since he had to cancel due to lack of employes and he was needed in the back. But the first question on the second interview was funny. It was "What does your name mean and why did you get it?". The rest of the questions were directed on "what would you due in this situation, like if an employe was caught stealing, and what would you do if the general manager was caught in the act of fraud?". My advice would be to just make your interview fun for both of you. Make your interview a memorable one for them and you are more then likely going to get the job. And dress professional (slacks, skirt, dress shirt). You get major browny points for that

Interview Questions
    • On the first interview about work related questions in situations, i was almost not able to answer them because i worked with one person at a previous job, and there was almost no conflicts.   Answer Question
    No negations for the pay

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Wendy's in May 2014.

Applied online got an email two days later asking me to schedule an interview. The interview was about 40 minutes. I was asked simple questions. the manager then scheduled me a second interview with another manger. the second interview was fast he offered me the job and told they would call me and tell when to come in to fill out paper work.

Crew Member Interview

-Pretty straightforward- they ask what your schedule is like and if you like to work in a team environment

Interview Questions
    • -Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Margate, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Margate, FL (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Wendy's in April 2014.

I found the vacancy post in Craiglist. I completed the application and assessment online. After that, I also found out that I could send an email directly to the person who posted the vacancy in Craiglist so I emailed him, enclosing my resume there too. I got an email back in the next day telling the location, time and date for the interview. I went there 30 minutes earlier. The interview went faster than I thought, like in 5 minutes. He just asked question like Tell me about yourself? I answered and we just discussed more about it. Then he gave me a card and told me to go online to complete the assessment thing. When I finished it, the test result would go directly to him. I told him I already did it. And while I was waiting for the bus to go home after the interview, he called me telling that he got my result, it was good and I was hired. That was it.

No negotiation, minimum wage which is $7.93/hour

Worked for Wendy's? Contribute to the Community!