Wendy's Crew Member Interview Questions & Reviews

87 interviews

1.5

87 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodbury, NJ (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, NJ (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

I submitted an online application and received an email to schedule an interview two days later. The interview lasted about a half hour, and the questions were read off of cards. We discussed availability and work experience. After the interview, the manager said I would receive a call within the week. Two days later, I got the call offering me the job.

Interview Questions
  • The questions dealt with team work, criticism, and communication.   Answer Question
No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

I applied through snagjob, and about two hours later recieved a call to set up the interview the next day. I walked in was asked some basic questions and was hired. After that I was emailed the paperwork, and the next day I started orentation.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burlington, WI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, WI (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

I applied online they called me for an interview and the G.M was pretty calm and asked me basic questions the process was a breeze loved it was honestly the best interview ever

Interview Questions
    • If a customer comes in and says he/she order was wrong what would you do?   View Answer
    Would you be willing to deal with grease or wiping up table or anything that got to be done or taking care of providing good customer service

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boise, ID (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wendy's in June 2014.

All the questions were really basic. Most of them on the first interview were very vague. Like "how did you handle criticism at school/work, and how did you react?". The second interview with the General Manger took about a week since he had to cancel due to lack of employes and he was needed in the back. But the first question on the second interview was funny. It was "What does your name mean and why did you get it?". The rest of the questions were directed on "what would you due in this situation, like if an employe was caught stealing, and what would you do if the general manager was caught in the act of fraud?". My advice would be to just make your interview fun for both of you. Make your interview a memorable one for them and you are more then likely going to get the job. And dress professional (slacks, skirt, dress shirt). You get major browny points for that

Interview Questions
    • On the first interview about work related questions in situations, i was almost not able to answer them because i worked with one person at a previous job, and there was almost no conflicts.   Answer Question
    No negations for the pay

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Wendy's in February 2010.

Mainly, they liked those who had open availability. They asked about how much weight you can lift, can you stand for longer periods of time, etc. If you were in high school, they wanted to know if you were involved in school and grades.

Interview Questions
    • If there is one, I cannot remember. When I transferred to another district, they asked me how much experience and when I said 5, they said you're hired. Then, when I moved back, my first GM just said come in to fill the paperwork to make it legit.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wendy's in November 2012.

Layed back and relaxed. the managers that did the interview were excited and outgoing. Really enjoyed the interview. told drug test but there was no drug test or anything else past 2 interviews.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bushnell, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bushnell, FL (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wendy's.

The hiring process took longer than I required. In total I would say it was about a week and a half from when I applied to actually do anything on the job, and by "on the job," I mean training on the computer in the back. The interview was way easier than I thought it would be (though this was my first job ever). The questions were all read off cards that Wendy's provides their general managers. A lot of "Have you ever been in a situation where" questions. Just be prepared to explain a time that you had to accomplish a task quickly, times you had to deal with stressful situations, times you had to multitask, et cetera.

Interview Questions
    • "How do you handle situations where you are time restricted and must accomplish a task?"   View Answer
    "Are you interested in employment?"

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Wendy's in May 2014.

Applied online got an email two days later asking me to schedule an interview. The interview was about 40 minutes. I was asked simple questions. the manager then scheduled me a second interview with another manger. the second interview was fast he offered me the job and told they would call me and tell when to come in to fill out paper work.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sunbury, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunbury, OH (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wendy's in June 2010.

When interviewed, they told me the starting wage but made no mention of that number changing in the future. Probably because it's damn near impossible to get a raise when you have apathetic management.

I then stared at old training videos which sometimes were irrelevant because the standards or processes changed.

Interview Questions
    • There were no real difficult or unexpected questions. It was extremely straightforward.   View Answer
    Being young, I was basically told what I would be doing / making. Working in fast food means there is no negotiation since you are replaceable 9.9/10 times.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Virginia (South Africa)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia (South Africa)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Wendy's in January 2010.

The interview process for Wendy's was pretty straight forward. They were looking for previous customer work experience, professionalism, great attitude, hard work, etc. It is an entry level position so must candidates will qualify.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about previous experience being held responsible for financial transactions.   Answer Question

Worked for Wendy's? Contribute to the Community!